Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

***FOR SALE*** Monster Stage 3, GForce1320 Stubs, Volant, Etc...

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 08:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***FOR SALE*** Monster Stage 3, GForce1320 Stubs, Volant, Etc...

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $0
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

ALL ITEMS WE'RE OFF A 2006 GTO. THE CLUTCH IS THE ONLY ITEM THAT IS USABLE WITH F-BODY'S AND VETTES.

I have various items up for sale that I would like to get rid of. I'll go down the list with descriptions and details of each item. All prices are very FIRM. If you don't like the price, shoot me a PM with a listing to a better offer and we will further discuss.

You may call dibs, but you have 24hrs to send me the money or your item will automatically go to the next person in line if there is any. Please shoot me a PM with the item you would like to purchase and I will respond with my PayPal address.

Before anyone asks, the reason for selling any of these items (since some of them are obviously used) is that I am looking to put the car closer to stock in order to sell it here in a few months. I may have a few more items up for sale in a few weeks.

What you see in the picture is what you get. I had everything laid out and was too busy to take a bunch of individual photos and load them up, so like I stated before, I will give exact descriptions of each item. If I have missed anything, please feel free to let me know. Thanks!

1. MONSTER STAGE 3 W/ LIGHTWEIGHT FLYWHEEL $675 shipped - I bought this clutch from a forum member brand new and drove it 400 miles throughout the break in period. The clutch had a decent amount of chatter during the break in period, but as advertised, 95% of it went away once I floored it for the first time. From there, my driving style was able to eliminate the chatter almost completely. The clutch is very easy to drive and made shifting at WOT a breeze. My car puts down nearly 500 rwhp and this thing grabbed wonderfully. This clutch is essentially brand new and the new owner can simply slap this in and romp on it. Depending on your options, this clutch can go upwards of $800.

2. GFORCE1320 LEVEL 1 BOLT TOGETHER AXLE STUBS $550 shipped - I bought these stubs awhile ago, but have not had the time to put them in due to other issues I've had with the car. They are BRAND NEW and still in the original packaging from GForce. I only took them out to take pictures. It took me a little more than 2 months to get these. You can have them in a few days.

3. VOLANT CAI $175 shipped - I bought this used from another forum member and have decided not to part ways with my Svede. It is in good shape with all necessary hardware in order to install. The bottom of the intake tube does have the slight cut from the pulley, but I have always zip tied it away for assurance. The cut is not all the way through the tube, so there will be no leaking. The filter also already has the hole drilled for an IAT relocation kit.

4. TICK PERFORMANCE SHIM KIT $40 shipped - Tick has these listed at $39.99 without tax and shipping. I have only used the medium sized shim which was necessary for the Monster clutch. The other two are brand new.

5. GTO FRC's $115 shipped - These are in very good shape with NO broken tabs. There is one small smudge on each cover that is hardly noticeable. I will clean these up before shipping them off.

6. STRUT MOUNT BEARINGS $215 shipped - I bought these during my spring install and thought that I had broken a stock one. I should of replaced them, but I decided not to. The box has not been opened and I would rather sell them to a GTO member to help them out instead of returning them. I have a picture below of the price these were shipped to my door. Ignore the corvette. It's just a print screen of my dual monitor.

7. STOCK LS2 OIL PUMP $50 shipped - During my cam swap, I replaced my stock oil pump with a ported LS6 oil pump. My stock one is perfectly fine and gave me about 35 PSI at idle. The blue O-ring is included and looks to be in great shape. I'm not sure how much these are worth as I know you can get a brand new one from an auto parts store for around $75. If you'd like to make an offer, feel free.

8. STOCK LS2 TIMING CHAIN $100 shipped - Replaced my timing chain as well during my cam install. Look to be in great shape and the cam bolts will be included. Again, not sure how much this is worth, but my aftermarket timing chain was around $200, so I'm just going off of that. Feel free to make an offer.
Old 08-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone?
Old 08-13-2012, 11:59 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pm me best price shipped on clutch
Old 08-14-2012, 06:59 AM
On The Tree

You might have more luck if you werent selling a used clutch for more than a new one
http://marylandspeed.com/monster-clu...ii-p-2085.html
Old 08-15-2012, 11:19 AM
10 Second Club

he could have a better chance of selling it if he would reply to a pm also