Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LQ4 parts, covers, mounts, exhaust mani, TB, water pump...and more! CHEAP

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2012, 10:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default LQ4 parts, covers, mounts, exhaust mani, TB, water pump...and more! CHEAP

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Location (State): PA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Hey all. I have some parts kicking around...and I dont want to just toss them out. Figured Ide see if I could get a few bucks and help some folks out with some cheap parts.

All my prices are a result of me searching here and the truck site and finding general prices, then undercutting it a good bit. I can ship...but as we all know shipping prices have gotten outrageous. So Ill be charging actual shipping, which Ill estimate by weighing and measuring the box. Should get it really close once I know your zip. Ide rather do it this way than just figure shipping from PA to CA and telling everyone thats the shipped price. If you are in OH...this will help you.

Everything I have should be in the 80k mile range and came off a 2002 Chevy Silverado. To the best of my knowledge...

If you want to make me an offer, please do. Right now, Im just tired of tripping over all of this stuff. You can come pick it up...or I can ship it. Here's what I have! And this isnt all of it...

Mounts. These look really new. $20 for the pair.

ACC bracket. SOLD! Its primered and really clean.

Front and rear covers and valley cover. SOLD!. I cleaned up the valley cover pretty well, and the sealing flange on the rear cover. The front cover was painted black, and I didnt have time to clean it up.

Oil pressure switch. LOOKS brand new! SOLD!

Cable throttle body WITH brand new gasket. It appears to be in good shape. Outside is a little dirty, and there is a little rust on the IAC body, and the attaching screws for the sensors. But its not too bad. SOLD!

Water pump. I was told it has VERY low miles on it. And it looks pretty clean so I believe it. Will come with everything in the picture...if you dont want the hose, let me know. It is cut on the rad end... I also have a fan in great shape, but that will be more shipping...so if you want it, let me know. $45 for the water pump and everything in the pic.

Some valve train parts...Ide like them all gone together if possible. Lifters, retainers, two cam gears, two timing chains, rockers with bolts, "stands" and pushrods. The rockers and pushrods are a little dirty and I really just want to get rid of em. How about SOLD! for everything I have in the pics?

Lastly, two exhaust mainfolds with new gaskets. These might be expensive to ship due to weight and odd size...but why not. SOLD!.

So thats it for now. I do have two intakes. One has the fuel rail and injectors, the other does not. And they both need a little TLC... And I have some other extra stuff that will pop up soon.

Again....shoot me offers. Obviously Im not looking to get rich off this stuff. So Ide like to try to ship it in a min amount of trips haha. Gas money will start to outweigh my profits!

You can pick stuff up in these zip codes depending what day of the week. 19380, 19401, or 19320.

Thanks!

Justin

jgindin20@hotmail.com

Last edited by ghettocruiser; 08-13-2012 at 12:48 PM.
Old 08-07-2012, 12:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will take the acc bracket and covers and TB w/gasket. PM sent
Old 08-07-2012, 08:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey Everyone. I got WAY more interest than I was thinking I would get haha. I just got done work and caught up with all the PMs. Pretty much giving everyone a shot in the order that I recieved the PM. A couple of the first folks actually asked for multiple parts!

Ill keep everyone posted and update the thread as things get sold. Thanks!

J.
Old 08-07-2012, 08:36 PM
Staging Lane

I'll take the oil pressure sensor
Old 08-08-2012, 12:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Covers, Valvetrain parts, TB and acc bracket all sold! Thanks guys!

J.
Old 08-10-2012, 02:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Bump... Still have the mounts, water pump, exhaust manifolds and OP sender up for sale. Have a pending on the OP sender but havent heard back in a bit.

J.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Staging Lane

ill take the manifolds, how much for shipping to 02809 bristol RI
Old 08-11-2012, 02:30 PM
Daz
TECH Apprentice

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Let me get the oil pressure switch ?
Old 08-13-2012, 12:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Everything is Sold except for the Water pump and the motor mounts!

I still have some parts at home too...once I inventory what I have and decide what Im keeping Ill put some more parts up for sale.

Thanks!

Justin