Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LS Camshaft LAMPS

Old 08-23-2012, 01:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb LS Camshaft LAMPS

Category: Accessories
Price: $130
Location (State): NJ
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

ALL LAMPS ARE NOW MADE WITH LS1 CAMSHAFTS

*note- lamps pictured have not had their final polish and may appear dirty or discolored from assembly. they all get one more polish before shipping

I have 3 basic options for the cam lamps.

Option A- Walnut wood colored base with white or black shade with sprocket ~ $120

Option B- Black pine base with white or black shade with sprocket ~ $130

Option C- Walnut or black with black or white shade WITHOUT sprocket ~ $110

Theres other color shades out there too I can put on there. Just specify what you need, or you can supply your own.

Each lamp comes with a 13w (equivalent to a 60w) energy saver

You can supply your own cam or sprocket or other parts you want me to use, please PM me for more information.

They all come with a silver wire. If you would like a white or brown wire please request it.

I am now using LS cams and sprockets.

I do have some older SBC Gen 1 cams I can use if you request it.

The original prototype lamp pictured below is using an LS cam with no sprocket on a walnut base with a white shade. The shade pictured requires a harp.

The black lamp pictured is using a SBC cam with an LT1 sprocket supplied by a buyer, on a black lacquered pine base.

Each base is handmade. Pictured, the american black walnut base was lacquered with 4 coats and a sanding in between. It was cut shaped and hand sanded up to 320 grit so it looks very nice.

All proceeds are going to pay my medical bills. I have been out of work nearly a year now and I have facets disease which is a disease in which your spinal discs degenerate. It is very painful and I have been seeing alot of doctors and getting alot of procedures done on my back. My health insurance is terminated as of 8/31 because I dont have enough work hours. However at this time I cannot work with the condition I am in.

PAYMENTS-

I prefer PAYPAL nj85z28@hotmail.com or cash in person. I would also take a check or money order

GETTING YOUR LAMP

Theres a variety of ways to do this. I live a mile from Garden State Parkway exit 58. Either-

A. Meet on the GSP at a rest area
B. Pick up at my house
C. Pick up at a club meet in NJ
D. Shipping.

If you live far or just prefer it to be shipped, I have no problem doing so. Please add $15 to your payment. I think $15 is fair as a flat rate

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: LS Camshaft LAMPS