Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Almost Full Turbo kit With 6.0 Heads FOR GTO

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 01:27 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Almost Full Turbo kit With 6.0 Heads FOR GTO

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $3100
Part Fits: 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6, Small Block
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

So ive decided its time to part ways with this kit since i am moving up north soon.

So basically i have a STS Kit with upgrades that came off a GTO, the only reason i got this kit for my truck was because it basically mounts the same with little work needed. This came off my friends car except some of the parts are brand new. Here is a list

HKS SSQ BOV Brand new
Tial 38mm wastegate
Garret GT35R Turbo
Greddy Boost controller
STS oil pump
All the STS wiring and some kinda valve that came with the kit. (i think the factory boost controller thing)
STS Intercooler (test fit on my 07 classic seems to fit just fine)
all the piping for hot and cold side.
Install manuals for the kits
317 6.0 Heads

I guess all you really need is a fuel system.

Just in the intercooler and turbo alone is 2600 dollars new i think im just going to ask 3100.00Flat and VERY firm on the price. Would pref prefer someone to pick this up (would probably cost a fortune to ship) I will be willing to meet around the texas oklahoma area.

I am moving soon so the sooner i sell this the better.
Attached Thumbnails Almost Full Turbo kit With 6.0 Heads  FOR GTO-asdfasfsdafsda.jpg   Almost Full Turbo kit With 6.0 Heads  FOR GTO-asfrewwerewq.jpg   Almost Full Turbo kit With 6.0 Heads  FOR GTO-asfsafsafsaa.jpg   Almost Full Turbo kit With 6.0 Heads  FOR GTO-fghgdfh.jpg   Almost Full Turbo kit With 6.0 Heads  FOR GTO-photo.jpg  

Almost Full Turbo kit With 6.0 Heads  FOR GTO-safasfsafsa.jpg   Almost Full Turbo kit With 6.0 Heads  FOR GTO-safsafsdafsda.jpg   Almost Full Turbo kit With 6.0 Heads  FOR GTO-werwer232432.jpg  

Last edited by senatE; 09-05-2012 at 01:43 AM.

Quick Reply: Almost Full Turbo kit With 6.0 Heads FOR GTO