Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS: ABEAR custom valve/coil covers with LS2 coils!

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 01:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: ABEAR custom valve/coil covers with LS2 coils!

Category: Accessories
Price: $750
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): PA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Up for sale: ABEAR Billet Aluminum Valve and Coil covers with LS2 coils (4k miles on them). These valve and coil covers have been anodized red and shallow engraved (see picture). The covers use the stock valve cover gasket and a pair will be included with the sale along with all stainless hardware, fittings for the PCV system and a billet aluminum oil fill cap with a carbon fiber insert. The covers are very hard to find and are not cheap. Those of you who remember them know what they cost new. Unique look when you open your hood! I received tons of great comments on them at shows.

Like a dumbass, I used anti-seize between the halves which bled when it got warm so I would recommend hot tanking them before install to lift off the small amount of oil residue. If you do not like the engraving, there is plenty of metal left to mill down and re-engrave! One coil has broken mounting tabs however functions just fine. I broke the tabs by tightening down too hard.

I am asking $750 OBO SHIPPED to the lower 48. Keep in mind packing and shipping these things is not a cheap task

PM is preferred method of communication. PP is preferred payment method.

Old 10-15-2012, 10:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TTT. Yes, keep sending best offers...worst I can say is no.

Quick Reply: FS: ABEAR custom valve/coil covers with LS2 coils!