Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Splayed 4 bolt forged boost ready 355 with le3 heads, turnkey!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 01:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Splayed 4 bolt forged boost ready 355 with le3 heads, turnkey!

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $4000
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

Guys I have a deal in the works to turn to the dark side so I would like to see what I can get for my complete setup. I’ll try get all the details out but if I miss something ask me! This was built by Daryl White at Revolutionary Performance here locally and was built to make around 800+. I was able to dyno it with my PT88 a few months ago but had issues with the hotside bleeding off boost but was able to make right at 600hp at 10-12# on a dynodynamics. It should easily make 800+ on 20lbs. The intake is ported and has EGR block off plates and a -12AN bung welded to the valley port making it real nice to use for crank case vac. Also the port for the map sensor is welded up for a nice clean look. The fuel rails have AN bungs welded on them The Holley 58mm TB has the brass nipples removed and the holes tapped and threaded block offs added, it really cleans it up and looks great. The carbon fiber valve covers have -10 bungs in the back that route to an air inlet filter on the back of the intake, The driver side valve cover has some heat discoloring from being close to my header pipe but it’s mostly on the underside. The only thing Im keeping from the running engine is the injectors and fuel pressure regulator.

I would like to sell this as a complete setup for $4K my reasoning is $1000 for the LE3 heads/badass triple valve springs/comp pro mags, $2200 for the short block/cam/lifters $800 for EFI Connection/58mm TB/Valve covers/Intake/Fuel rails. I think that’s pretty reasonable for an 800+HP capable complete turnkey Engine. I would throw in the turbo hot side for free if you wanted that to.

Melling oil pump
ARP main studs
ARP heat studs
ARP rod bolts
Clevite rod,main and cam bearings.
Spayed 4 bolt mains
Custom comp cam 236/236 .624/.624 114+2 specd by Daryl.
Forged Cola Crank
Eagle 5.7 H-beam rods
Mahle 2618 forged pistons -26cc =9.2:1 CR
Morel link bar lifers
Comp Chromoly push rods
Comp triple valve springs, Ti retainers
GMPP guide plates
Comp Rocker studs
Comp Pro mag 1.6 Rockers
Converted to EFI connection COP
Electric Water pump with -20 AN bungs welded on.
LT1 intake with AN bung on valley port. Map sensor relocated.
Holly 58MM TB
LE3 heads See attached flow sheet
SFI Harmonic balancer/Billet hub
Oil filter relocation connector

Quick Reply: Splayed 4 bolt forged boost ready 355 with le3 heads, turnkey!