Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

NIB Jesel/Comp/Manley/ARE/B&M parts for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 04:49 PM
6600 rpm clutch dump of death Administrator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default NIB Jesel/Comp/Manley/ARE/B&M parts for Sale

Category: Accessories
Price: $0
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I am helping a buddy get rid of some of his spare parts. Here is a little background on the items. All the parts were intended for a 2002 Corvette that a friend of mine purchased to run in the Ls1tech drag racing series. The series ended up ending before the car was finished, so the car sat around un-finished. He eventually just converted it back to a H/C car, and sold it. He had the parts sitting around and I offered to help sell them for him. Unless indicated, all parts are brand new with no use, and no wear. Most prices are at least 20% under retail. Prices are negotiable, but only to a realistic standpoint. Prices do NOT include shipping. I prefer cash, and I prefer local pickups. If you can't do that, I can arrange shipping, and PayPal. Buyer is responsible for all additional fees.

23691ICD-16 Manley Ti Super 7 retainers - NIB $496.95 Retail – Asking $ 400

13051T-8 Manley Ti Super 7 Keeper – NIB $93.95 Retail – Asking $75
Someone had slit the package to take one of the locks out. I believe I still have the one lock that is out in the picture. If don't have it, I will reduce the price to cover purchasing a single keeper

AFR Single Spring - Asking $100

I believe these springs shipped new on a set of AFR 225s, and were removed as soon as the heads were received and have never been used.

Jesel Solid Roller Lifters Retail on these lifters is over $2000 ($150 - $160 per lifter). Asking $1000 obo.

These are the rollers that fit the stock trays. These lifters are new and have never been used. Unlike most adds where they say "slight used", or "like new". These lifters are brand new, and have never been run in a motor.

45044 B&M Shifter C5/C6 Corvette – NIB Retail $270.95 - Asking $200

Avaid Dry Sump setup - NIB - Retail was over $2200 - $1500 OBO
This was going to go onto a C5 Z06. Again, never got used. What you see is exactly what is being sold. Right now, the Balancer has a pulley tacked on it for the dry sump. The balancer is for a C5. So, either you will be looking for a dry sump for a C5, and need the balancer. Otherwise you'd need to buy a new crank pulley. A pan and any other accessories can be purchased from ARE (drysump.com)
Retail on the dry sump, brackets, and balancer was over $2200. Again, this is all new, and has zero use $1500 OBO. I will consider parting out the dry sump from the balancer if I can find buyers for both.

If Dry sump sells for a non-Corvette here is the balancer for a C5
Retail with the pump drive is $510. Will sell as is $250. Buyer will have to remove the cog drive before use on a non dry sump engine.

Jesel Belt Drive - NIB Retail $1350 - Asking $1000
New Jesel belt drive. Has no run time and was I believe used for mock up, but never installed and run.

Comp 26921-KIT All parts are new. Retail $679.95 - Asking $550
New 921 Dual Springs with spring seats, 945-16 titanium retainers, and Comp steel jacketed valve seals. Designed to handle up to .650" lift.

Comp 26921-KIT (missing the actual box) All parts are new. - Retail $679.95 - Asking $550
New 921 Dual Springs with steel spring seats, 945-16 titanium retainers, no comp valve seals. Designed to handle up to .650" lift.

Comp Steel retainers 249-623-16 7º 8mm locks - Retail $31.99 - Asking $20.00
I do need to verify these are what they are, as they were just in the box with all the other loose Comp parts

Comp 977-16 Springs Springs only – NIB Retail $125.95 - Asking $100

Comp 4770-16 Shims NIB Retail $34.95 - Asking $20

Comp 776-16 Ti Retainers NIB Retail $248.95 - Asking $200

JE Wrist pins Part #928-2500-15-51S 5115 Low Carbon Steel Straight Wall Pin Sharp End
Retail $10 - Asking $5

Upper Timing gear and GM Chain This does not include a crank gear - New - $50

Stock C5 Motor mounts and with 4200 miles on them - $50

[b]Stock C5 Tranny mounts and with 4200 miles on it - $50[b]

C5 DTE Brace - Retail New is $349 - With Rods missing, asking $200
This Brace is missing the 4 rods that tie the front and back together. The kit was never installed, but the rods were somehow lost along the way and new one need to be ordered from DTE.

Custom C5 Race headers. - $2000+ invested, $900 OBO

These were built in car out of a Burn's Stainless Kit. The kit from Burns is a few hundred dollars. The chassis shop who built he headers charged quite a bit for the work. If memory serves me correctly, there is over $1700 tied up in the fab work. The only issue someone will need to be aware of is the headers are still set up with a slip fit merge collector. Someone will need to make sure that they have a good seal to prevent air leaks. I would suggest these headers for someone doing a max-effort build. They start at 1 5/8, and I think they go to 1 3/4", and then 1 7/8. Louis from LG bought them from me and tried to install them on the C6 race car, and said he had issues getting them to fit. I have personally not installed them in a car, so I cannot say what they will, and will not fit.

Quick Reply: NIB Jesel/Comp/Manley/ARE/B&M parts for Sale