Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS OEM 96-97 SS wing Non painted

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 02:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS OEM 96-97 SS wing Non painted

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $350
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro
Location (State): IN
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Hey guys and girls!! Its been a long time since I have been on here .. I just recently parted with my Z28 after a great 8 years... 2 years ago I purchased this wing from another member on here in perfect shape. It has been in storage since I purchased it.. I just never got around to getting it painted and bolted on my car .. I would love for this OEM SS wing to go to a good home.

The item is a 96-97 OEM SS wing that is ready to be painted. It does have the wiring installed ready for a bulb and 3rd brake light cover. No other hardware comes with the wing, but you can reuse all the parts from you previous wing to bolt on.

I'm not trying to make money on this wing. I am selling it for the same price I bought it for. I do not need to sell it, but would like it to be used by someone. I would be willing to deliver the wing within a reasonable distance. I do have access to discounted shipping so that should not break the bank on buyers end.

I will get pics of wing tomorrow, and I apologize to those who may be interested having to wait that long lol.

Price $350 obo.. not including discounted shipping costs.

Quick Reply: FS OEM 96-97 SS wing Non painted