Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS: Built LS7 long block. Wet sumped and 24x ready for your F-body, C5 or anything...

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 09:50 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: Built LS7 long block. Wet sumped and 24x ready for your F-body, C5 or anything...

Category: Accessories
Price: $10000
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): IN
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I am selling my built LS7. The engine is currently being torn down, inspected and refreshed to make sure it's 100% ready to sell. This engine was built by the same builder that built our LSX Real Street winning engine along with our record holding 5th gen Camaro engine. He builds all of our engines but those are the most note worthy. This engine made 570rwhp through a manual trans and bias ply tires in my 99 FRC Corvette. It has ran 10.45@137mph with a conservative tune on a marginal track (3000+DA). The only reason I am selling this engine is because I sold my Corvette to fund a much more sentimental project that I have had since I was 16. I love my FRC but it is time to move on to this long term project.

The engine specs are as follows.

GM LS7 engine block with 4.130 bore
GM LS7 crank with 24x reluctor wheel, machined to standard length for wet sump oiling
GM LS7 titaniaum connecting rods
Katech rod bolts
ARP main studs
Wiseco 2618 forged dome pistons (11.9:1 compresson with stock chambers, 13.3:1 with optional heads listed below)
Wiseco rings
C5R timing set
Ported GM DOD oil pump
GM LS2 oil pan
BTR custom ground cam (255/262 .670/.670 115LSA)
LS7 lifters
Comp Cams push rods
GM stock LS7 rockers with Comp Cams trunion upgrade kit
BTR valve springs and titanium retainers
ARP head studs

I have 2 sets of heads available for this engine.

1st set LME ported and milled for 13.3:1 compression for E85 LS7 heads with GM titanium intake valves and Inconel exhaust valves
2nd set LPE 660hp package ported LS7 heads with GM titanium intake valves and Stainless exhaust valves stock chambers for 11.9:1 compression.

Since this engine is apart and being refreshed to sell I will assemble it with either set of heads at no added cost. If you wish to run it on E85 I'll have it assembled with the small chamber LME heads. If you wish to run pump gas I will assemble it with the LPE stock chamber heads.

I am asking $10,000.00 or best offer for this engine. The $10,000.00 will include shipping to anywhere in the contiguous united states.

Old 01-25-2013, 04:53 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump this up for the weekend

Quick Reply: FS: Built LS7 long block. Wet sumped and 24x ready for your F-body, C5 or anything...