Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

05 GTO-Monaro Part Out

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 11:27 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 05 GTO-Monaro Part Out

Category: Accessories
Price: $25
Part Fits: 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): OH
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

So, i've finally decided to part with my GTO for good. I love the car to death, bun in order to get a new toy, one of my current ones will need to go.

Several things up for sale here...

Monaro Center Caps for 17s & 18s

These have only been on the car for a few months. I put them on in the fall before I put the car away. They were brand new. Looking for $100 shipped, or $50 + a set of GTO center caps in good condition.

Monaro Trunk Emblem

Also purchased new, it has been on the car since summer. $35 or $20 + a stock GTO rear arrowhead badge in good condition.

Monaro SRS Dash Badge

Purchased new, Its been on the car since last summer. I can apply new 3M tape to the back of this one before shipping. $30 or $15 + a stock GTO dash emblem in good condition.

Monaro VX Taillights and Harnesses

These were purchased used a couple years ago. They are in the exact condition now as they were when I bought them. One crack on the base (not visible when in use) $275 or $150 + a set of regular GTO tails + harnesses in good condition.

Monaro Side Marker Lights

About a year and a half old. Comes with Housings, LED bulbs and OEM pigtails. Will need to be wired into your corner lights. $75 or $55 + a set of 6.0L GTO side emblems in good condition.

JHP Sport Gauge kit for 04-05

I've had these the longest. One of the first things I did to my car. Very cool part. Comes with the harness to put this kit into an 04 that didn't have the wiring. My car is an 05, so I still had to run a single wire to the new oil pressure sensor, but the rest plugs right in. I think its a far better kit, seeing as this is the only one that has an actual oil pressure gauge,m not just a dummy gauge like the 05-06 has. Has one small crack on the leading edge of the pod. I'm guessing its from direct sunlight. I hardly even notice it. $500 obo.

I prefer Paypal. Prices do not include shipping unless you are trading an item, I will cover my part of the shipping on those items.

Thanks!
Old 02-14-2013, 10:28 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump!!
Old 03-07-2013, 07:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Last edited by elephantrider; 03-08-2013 at 07:21 AM.

Quick Reply: 05 GTO-Monaro Part Out