Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

241 Heads, LM7 Intake, Valve Covers

Old 02-21-2013, 09:01 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 241 Heads, LM7 Intake, Valve Covers

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $1
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Gents, I have for sale some random LS1 and LM7 parts. Trying to make room in the garage for all the stuff required for a successful swap, so prices are negotiable, but do not include shipping. Please, if I am way off on pricing, let me know.

Complete 241 Head- Has rockers, valves and springs, but the springs will need replacing as the PO was a special kid. The 918s that were installed are all but dead. 3 are broken. Everything is there, no broken exhaust bolts or anything. $75 obo plus shipping.

Valve Cover set- broken filler tube, but other wise all set. $25 plus shipping.

LM7 Truck Intake- Complete with injectors and all. No need and takes up a lot of room. $100 plus shipping.

LS1 Style Valley Cover- $15 plus shipping

And the really bad- a beat up 241 Head. The PO dropped a valve and kept on cracking. Destroying the block, the head, the piston and, well, obviously the valve. The valve ate up the combustion chamber, but maybe some of you gurus out there can do your magic and fix it. I have no skill for that, so it is just taking up space. $25 plus shipping. I will throw it in for free if you want the other head too. No rockers on this one, but everything else minus one intake valve setup.

Please call or text 254-833-2884 for more information. I also respond to email jason.l.gadsby@gmail.com. Thanks for looking guys and possibly gals.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

pics of the valve covers?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 241 Heads, LM7 Intake, Valve Covers