Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LED Car Accessories - Speaker Rings, Scan Lights, 1156 Bulbs

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 07:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default LED Car Accessories - Speaker Rings, Scan Lights, 1156 Bulbs

Category: Accessories
Price: $35
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird, Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4, Small Block, Big Block
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

A while back, I bought out the remaining stock of LED stuff from an auto accessory retailer. I used some of it in my project, and now I have the rest available for sale.

Everything listed is brand new and in the original box, and the only thing I've taken out is the scan lights to show how they work. As you can see, the original price tags are still on most of these items and that I'm selling them for much less than retail

Here's what I have:

(2) PlasmaGlow 10" speaker rings in purple LED. These react wirelessly to the sounds from your speakers. Obviously, they fit 10" subs. The ticket on the box shows $63 a piece, but I'm selling for $30 each or $55 for both, SHIPPED to any US address.

(1) Blue PlasmaGlow LED "Security Scanner"
(1) Purple PlasmaGlow LED "Security Scanner"

These are "Knight Rider-like" LED bars that have several different scan modes. They can be used at 3rd-brakelights or mounted in a grille, or any other way you can think of. Included is a battery and button to test the features, as you can see in the pictures. Ticketed price is $50 each, but I'm selling for $35 each SHIPPED to any US address.

(2) 2-Pack Red 1156 Bayonet-base 12-LED Bulbs
(1) 2-Pack White 1156 Bayonet-base 12-LED Bulbs
These are some of the most common bulbs in the automotive world. I believe they may fit the '98 LS1 and earlier LT1 F-bodys as backup lights and possibly tails. I know they fit a ton of other stuff. Please check your application regarding fitment, as I'm not responsible if they don't fit your car. The ticket says $28 per pack, but you can have them $12 per pack SHIPPED to any US address.

If you want everything I've got here, then I'll take $120 shipped to any US address, which is a $41 savings over the asking prices shown.

Quick Reply: LED Car Accessories - Speaker Rings, Scan Lights, 1156 Bulbs