Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

5.3 turbo notchback part out

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2013, 03:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 5.3 turbo notchback part out

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Location (State): WV
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

im parting out my turbo mustang. Built this over the winter but drove it about 500 miles and im haveing problems on cylinder 7 so ive decided to part ways with all of it. The first thing im going to sell is the turbo set up. My friend did some fab work on the core support to clear the turbo or you can change it how you want. This is built for fox body mustang. What you get is both truck manifolds, merg pipe, 5 inch down pipe (Mild Steel), mounting bracket, intercooler, all elbows and alum pipe,( s480 turbo with 132 ar 96mm exhaust wheel, 80mm intake wheel t6 housing ) JGS 50 mm wastegate, blow off valve, timming chain cover with 12an return bung welded to it , oil feed line and return line, aluminum block for oil feed line. all gaskets and seals. Pretty much everything you need.

This is a bolt on set up but you will have to make some changes like triming the front bumper and for me cutting the core support and rewelding in some new tube, mounting the intercooler. Most of the kit is v band except at the intake and on the intercooler. There may be some things im leavingout . Id perfer local pick up because shipping would be a expensive on all this stuff but i will try to work with whom ever. Everything has 600 miles on it. asking 3000.00 and pretty firm.I do not want to seperate anything yet. Just want to sell it all. please text me if you have any questions. If you PM me please give me time to respond. 703-728-7630 Thanks for looking
Attached Thumbnails 5.3 turbo notchback part out-turbo.jpg   5.3 turbo notchback part out-downloads_img_8750.jpg   5.3 turbo notchback part out-downloads_img_8752.jpg   5.3 turbo notchback part out-downloads_img_8751.jpg  
Old 06-07-2013, 01:23 PM
Teching In

Bump !
Old 06-07-2013, 06:44 PM
Teching In

If you decide to part out let me know. Im working on my build right now and sure I could use some of your parts.
Old 06-08-2013, 09:57 AM
Teching In

What Injectors where you running? Are they for sale?
Old 06-08-2013, 10:20 PM
Teching In

sold the whole car tonight ! thanks for looking

Quick Reply: 5.3 turbo notchback part out