Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

SOLD SOLD SOLD! 4.00" Tapered Ring Compressor, ball hone and brush!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 07:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default SOLD SOLD SOLD! 4.00" Tapered Ring Compressor, ball hone and brush!

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Location (State): PA
Item Condition: Used
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Hey all! Its finally time to get rid of some of my left over goodies from my build.

Im trying to sell this all together since it goes together. But Im going to list everything individually, then give a package price.

Also, Im PRETTY sure that this all works for an LQ9 as well, but it was all purchased for an LQ4.

1) Rings - Sealed Power Plasma-Moly ring set. Std. bore. Part # ZE921K. These are brand new. I opened the box to take a measurement off one of the rings, but other than that they havent been out of the box. I could take a picture of all of them, but figured it wasnt necessary. SOLD!!

2) Ring Compressor - ARP 4.000" bore taped ring compressor. THIS THING ROCKS! Its easily the best ring compressor Ive ever used, and will never go back to anything else. It makes popping the pistons in effortless. You can just use your thumbs. I almost want to keep it...but if I have to rebuild this motor any time soon Im going to push the car off a cliff. And i might just sit in it for the ride down haha. SOLD!!

3) Ball hone - Affectionatly known as the dingle ball hone haha. Its a 4" (101mm), 400 grit, silicon carbide flex hone. I used it one time. Very few passes on each cylinder bore with 10w30. All the ***** are in great shape, and there should be PLENTY of life left on this hone. I used it to deglaze my cylinders. Its very easy to use, and unless you go insane while using it, its hard to mess up. The LQ4 manual even shows using it. Its was difficult to find it in this grit and size. You'll be hard pressed to find it for a better price than Im offering! SOLD!!

4) 4" nylon brush. This is for washing out the cylidners after you hone them. Hot soapy water + this brush, followed by ATF/brake cleaner/ATF/Cleaner/etc, and your cylinders will look brand new. SOLD!!

If you want it all together, SOLD!!

The reason I have "+shipping" on the individual sales is I dont want to take a complete bath with shipping. It also helps you especially if you are local..instead of me putting a blanket shipping cost on everything. I will likely check actual shipping, then adjust the price a bit and keep it a good deal for you. I will get shipping as cheap as possible...

The package deal is a GREAT deal if you want it all. Check online pricing with shipping, and you'll be way over that.

Obviously Ill entertain offers as well. Ide really love to sell it all together.

Here are the pictures:

All of this stuff is located in my trunk haha. My trunk can either be in West Chester, PA during the week or Norristown, PA during the evening and weekends..in case you want to pick up.

Thanks!

Justin

Last edited by ghettocruiser; 07-18-2013 at 08:02 AM. Reason: SOLD!!!
Old 06-20-2013, 07:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

BUMP!

Make me an offer if you'd like!

J.
Old 06-24-2013, 06:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Bump... Good stuff here! I will listen to reasonable offers! Esp for all of it together!

J.
Old 07-02-2013, 06:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Up Top. I know someone is re-ringing a 6.0 over 4th of July weekend If youre local'ish, there is still time!!
Old 07-03-2013, 06:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Rings are sold! Thanks! Other stuff still available!
Old 07-12-2013, 02:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Bump for the hone, brush and compressor!!

J.
Old 07-18-2013, 08:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Everything is sold! Thanks tech!

Justin

Quick Reply: SOLD SOLD SOLD! 4.00" Tapered Ring Compressor, ball hone and brush!