Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Hp tuners pro version w/ Panasonic black ops cf-19 toughbook

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 12:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hp tuners pro version w/ Panasonic black ops cf-19 toughbook

Category: Accessories
Price: $1500
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Selling HP Tuners Pro VCM Suite 2.23 beta on a PanasonicCF19 MK1 Toughbook Black-Ops Touchscreen Windows XPProfessional Intel CoreDuo CPU U2400 @ 1.06GHZ

Has a GPS program that you can record where the car has been and also can record speed verified by GPS. 3.24GB RAM

640GB5400RPM

SamsungSlim Portable DVD writer external drive

5.1lbs

I had broke 2 different laptops inside the car tuning and finally upgraded to this. These will last forever!!

I sold my car so that's the only reason I am selling this. I no longer need it.

If you want the HP Tuners preloaded on the toughbook, please let us know and we will put it on the toughbook. HP Tuners Pro VCM Suites. It has 2 GM credits left on it. The Panasonic toughbook is the idea computer for road tuning or a car in general. It is built to withstand anything you throw at it. Literally. It has the ability to turn into a touchscreen tablet. Which makes road tuning a lot easier and safer. This is the best machine for tuning. Why take your fragile laptop and take the change of it breaking with you can have a military grade computer that will handle all the bumps and affects of performance cars.

Panasonic specializes in laptops for those workers who need tobe active in difficult and potentially dangerous conditions. So the CF-19Toughbook comes protected by a solid magnesium casing that has been designed tomeet the US military standard MIL-STD 810F, which means it can withstandextremes of heat and cold, as well as dust and moisture.

To makes things simpler, the screen rotates 180-degrees andfolds over to hide the keyboard away, making it easier to write. The hingeholding the screen in place is firm and solid and comes with a release button,so you can't accidentally twist the screen around.

Product Details
Additional Information about Panasonic Toughbook CF-19 10.1" Notebook - Customized

Product Identifiers
Brand Panasonic
Model Toughbook CF-19
Laptop Type Notebook

Display
Display Size 10.1"

Dimensions
Depth 8.5 in.
Height 1.9 in.
Width 10.7 in.

$1500 obo. Free shipping. PayPal. Buyer either adds 4% for fees or sends as gift or can pick up if local. Located in Temecula CA.

Thanks
Old 06-28-2013, 08:16 AM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Don't deal with this fraud. We had a set time and place and price set up yesterday for the Hp tuner and he didn't show. Drove 2 hours towards him and when I got there he didn't answer his phone or text back. Its
A good this I didn't PayPal this guy or else i would of been out some cash instead of just gas money and my time.

Quick Reply: Hp tuners pro version w/ Panasonic black ops cf-19 toughbook