Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS: GTO Interior,Wheels,Front Bumper,Mirrors,Radio,Stock Exhaust,Stock Springs

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2013, 08:03 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: GTO Interior,Wheels,Front Bumper,Mirrors,Radio,Stock Exhaust,Stock Springs

Category: Accessories
Price: $0
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): OH
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Well I sold my GTO so all this needs to go. PM me for any questions or even offers on any of this stuff looking to clear my basement out ASAP. Everything is located in NE Ohio and can be shipped.

Entire center console. Only thing missing is the tab for the arm rest as shown in the pictures. $40

Center console cover w/buttons. Silver is faded and the black is scratched up if you can see from pictures. $10

Heater/ac controls. $15

Middle dash bezel. Painted Cosmos Purple. Has couple scratches and the right vent inside has come apart. Not sure if it pops back into place or not otherwise looks great. $15

Rear center console trim with storage compartment. Painted Cosmos Purple. 15$

Right side mirror complete. Painted Cosmos Purple. Mirror was previous red and was painted by other owner. Will need repainted as the red shows through just a little. But mirror moves and comes with bolts. $25

Left side mirror complete. Painted Cosmos Purple. Mirror has couple chips. Only issue is the mirror when powered up will not go up or down but will go side to side and will come with bolts. $10

Front bumper cover. Painted Cosmos Purple. This cover is nowhere near nice. All tabs are broken on the sides and inside the bumper. Paint is chipped up (What happens when you follow salt trucks lol) This is a bare front end without fog lights, side markers, and the front arrow head. Make a great project. $50

Factory 17in wheels. They have been professionally powder coated by a local company here in town to look like black chrome. I bought these wheels originally silver with 200 miles on them and was taken straight to be coated. No scratches or curb marks. There wheels are in mint condition and will come with center caps and McGard lug nuts shown in pictures with key but no tires. $200

Factory radio. This came out of my car and works perfect. Picked up a Bohman radio off another owner so I have this just laying around. No radio code and has couple scratches around the removal holes. $40

Stock 2004 Exhaust. No pictures yet but only has 3K miles on it. Great condition never been taken apart. $50

Stock front and rear springs. No pictures yet but only have 25K miles on both. $20

Last edited by CGriff04; 08-05-2013 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Prices reduced
Old 08-05-2013, 03:13 PM
Staging Lane

BUMP for reduced prices!
Old 08-29-2013, 01:03 AM
Staging Lane

BUMP this all needs to go. PM me offers on all this stuff it needs to move.

Quick Reply: FS: GTO Interior,Wheels,Front Bumper,Mirrors,Radio,Stock Exhaust,Stock Springs