Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Single Turbo Kit, FMIC, T78, Meth, Tial

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2013, 08:03 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Single Turbo Kit, FMIC, T78, Meth, Tial

Category: Accessories
Price: $5000
Location (State): FL
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

This is a close quarters single turbo kit...Ive been running it on my rx7 fd. If you need better shots please visit
http://www.hinsonsupercars.com/p-112...arts-only.aspx

Ive decided to part my car out of some of the larger items to sell my car in the mid 20s w a cammed ls1 instead of a boosted one. That being said, I have my single turbo kit up for sale. Ive ran this turbo kit max 2500 miles on all the parts. The turbo hotside is from Hinson but has been modified to run power steering. This kit has been modified like I said to run powersteering, Hinson misleads customers by not stating this on their site and tip toe around the question when asked. What they build does not fit with a stock setup. What they build also does not line up well at all and requires rewelding. What they build only comes with one 02 sensor bung which is retarded... What they build comes with a 6-8 month lead time and bs from Brian Hinson. Keeping these things in mind I am asking 5000.00 for what I have listed below and will not part out unless all items are spoken for.

On a blower cammed, otherwise stock ls6 engine I made 550 rwhp at 10 lbs of boost. I then pulled my engine and dropped in a forged ls1 which i will be selling soon...and boosted the car to 18lbs, didnt ever get it dynoed again though. Ive taken my car to the track and I cant manage to hook up at all but I can pull 135 mph all day....and Im not good. haha

Hinson Turbo Single Turbo Kit
Turbonetics T78
Tial Q BOV
Tial MVR Wastegate
Will include the pipe that has the meth nozzle, temp sensor, and BOV mounted to it
Snow Performance Stage 2 Meth Kit
Turbo oil feed and drain line
Vertical Flow IC
Volcano Turbo Heat Blanket (better spool and cooling)
Manifolds, crossover, and turbo exhaust side are ceramic coated black (better spool and cooling)

Quick Reply: Single Turbo Kit, FMIC, T78, Meth, Tial