Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Ls1, Nitrous express, ls6 heads

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2013, 04:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ls1, Nitrous express, ls6 heads

Category: Accessories
Price: $1234567
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): MO
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I am selling a ls1 short block that came out of a 02 ws6 with 130k miles, and the rods have arp 2000 bolts in right now Then I also have, used hardened push rods, and used comp timing chain...the motor ran great! Also comes with 241 heads. I'll take 800 for the motor.

I am also selling with the motor is a set of 243 heads that came off a corvette, that have been port and polished and flowed 317 cfm. They have .660 lift comp springs and are freshly rebuilt out of the shop. Would like 1000 for the heads...

The motor will come with painted valve covers and coil packs with low mileage off of a corvette.

Then I'm also selling a slightly used NX maf nitrous kit, with a purge valve, bottle warmer, ash tray switch, linginfelter timing box, msd digital window switch, 100, 150, and 200 shot jets, also includes slp lid..I will take 700 for all of nitrous stuff it also comes with 10lb bottle...

I have decided to go with a ls3

call or text 816 752 5580 for pics

Tags: ls1, ls2, ls3, ls6, ls7,ls9, trans am, camaro, ws6, ss, corvette, z06, zr1, upgrade, racing, fast, nitrous express,

Quick Reply: Ls1, Nitrous express, ls6 heads