Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LS2 and T-56 27k miles, HOLESHOT DRAG wheels

Old 08-31-2013, 11:35 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS2 and T-56 27k miles, HOLESHOT DRAG wheels

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $950
Part Fits: 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Hey ladies and Gentlemen
Up for grabs is my 718xx mile LS2 and T56 combo. It is coming out my 2006 GTO which has been about 75% highway miles, never sprayed, never boosted. It is cammed with a custom ground comp cam, hardened patriot rods and valve springs, ported oil pump and MSD wires. It runs GREAT! It doesnt burn oil, doesnt leak, literally nothing is wrong. I took a short video right before I pulled the battery on the GTO incase there are any questions on the engines abilities to run. The transmission has a 16kmile monster stage 3 clutch and flywheel, speed bleeder and a newer FBody slave. Shifts flawlessly. Included will be the PCM and all plugs, this will not be a hack job. Also i have if needed the engines dyno sheet making 400whp @ 5600rpm when it started to slip on the stock clutch and we shut it down to add on the monster and street tune. I have had it with the CAM setup now for about 20k miles and it is truly a joy to drive and has not given me a single problem what so ever.

Im looking for $7500 obo to send it away. $6900 for anyone who can pick it up from my garage.

HOLESHOT DRAG WHEELS for GTO, 15X4 front and 15X9 rears. GREAT condition. Fronts have front runners currently, i can ship with or whithout. Comes with 2 sets of lugs, spacers and 4 center caps. Looking for $950 shipped obo.

SHADOWGTO06 is my LS1GTO.com username, if thats not authorized here admin please PM me and ill take new pictures with my LS1tech name. Thanks

Old 09-01-2013, 12:43 AM
Teching In

Hey ladies, gents. The top pic is supposed to be a video of the motor running and the cars mileage on the dash. Idk why its not working. Ill make sure i get a new one up tomorrow.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:53 AM
Teching In

Got a buddy doing a swap into a G35 looking for LS2/T56 combo. All accessories going with the motor? Would the harness possibly be up for grabs too? Know specs on cam by chance?

Last edited by Deviant Hawk; 09-02-2013 at 11:53 AM.
Old 09-02-2013, 11:01 AM
11 Second Club

any pictures of the wheels on the car?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: LS2 and T-56 27k miles, HOLESHOT DRAG wheels