Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Complete dual intank fuel system 1000+ hp

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2013, 10:55 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Complete dual intank fuel system 1000+ hp

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $1
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): IL
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Well Im looking to sell my complete fuel system including 2002 plastic tank. Its originally a lonnies dual 340 sender that I had to modify due to how shitty he made it (water under the bridge lol) It now has a -8 bulk head out of the top of the bucket that ontop of the nylon washers I jb welded in because fuel leaks freak me out. One of the pumps is a new aeromotive stealth 340 because i dropped one of the pumps and broke the outlet while modifying. Also have the hotwire kit and hobb switch/harness. After the sending unit it is -8 aeromotive starlite with black fittings routed to the front of the car to a magnafuel filter just under the drivers door and then a magnafuel Y in the engine compartment to dual -8 feed into the rails (rails not included) and -8 out of the rails into a magnafuel 2000 hp boost ref regulator. -6 starlite return with black fittings. I will include all the fittings to go into the rails but I am keeping my rails. everything else comes with it. all you need are rails and you are set. The tank also comes with the evap delete which never had an issue filling and i never smelled gas in my garage. Will include evap stuff if needed (i dont want it lol). Its e85 capable (not sure of how much power it can handle on E). With a 43.5lb base it will handle 1000+ with large injectors. Id like to get $1,100 for it (this from lonnies with cheesy hose and a fucked up bucket is like 2000, the pump set up alone was 700+)
Old 11-15-2013, 10:32 AM
Launching!

Pms replied pending sale
Old 11-15-2013, 11:12 AM
TECH Resident

close-up pics so i know what i'd be buying???
Old 11-15-2013, 03:23 PM
Launching!

Sold sold sold!!!!!

Quick Reply: Complete dual intank fuel system 1000+ hp