Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

C6 Corvette Corsa sport catback and XO Style Crosssover pipe LS3

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2013, 04:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C6 Corvette Corsa sport catback and XO Style Crosssover pipe LS3

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $1100
Part Fits: Corvette
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a Corsa sport axle back and X0-style crossover pipe for a LS3 Corvette for sale. I used this system for maybe 500 miles and now I'm selling my car so I took it back off. The exhaust looks BRAND NEW and the tips are perfect with not even a mark on them. The exhaust could pass for brand new if I didn't tell you it was used. The cheapest I've seen the axle back and xo-style cross over for brand new is $1600 combined. I'm selling them both for $1100 which is $500 less than you can buy it for new.

This will fit any 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 LS3 Corvette. It SHOULD fit the 2008 and earlier Corvettes when installing the whole setup since GM changed the connection pipes where the axle back connects which this whole setup does away, but I would research it if you have an 08 and earlier.

This is for local pickup only. I'm located on Long Island, about 45 min from the Verrazano bridge.

Quick Reply: C6 Corvette Corsa sport catback and XO Style Crosssover pipe LS3