Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Corvette filter/regulator kit---conversion

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2014, 01:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corvette filter/regulator kit---conversion

Category: Accessories
Price: $50
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Corvette Filter/Regulator kit. $50 Shipped

This is the easiest solution to your conversion. It has about 7k miles and comes with a second filter with 1 dyno run on it. This should set you up for many miles to come.

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/LS1-Fu...Kit,41791.html
Old 04-02-2016, 06:11 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1,786 Likes on 1,293 Posts
Default C5 filter/regulator install 01 Camaro SS

Today 06:02 PM
01CamaroSSTx
I purchased a c5 fuel filter regulator for my 01 SS. The fuel module has been modified for the Bosch 350LPH E85 universal pump and the FPR in the module has been removed. I would like to install this new filter regulator in the same location as the old filter and would like to retain the fuel lines and hookups with the exception of removing the T on the line or just plugging the return line at the location. I will be purchasing the Russell 640940 fuel line adapter for the front of the filter but I will need to modify the 3/8" line in order to connect it to the new filter and adapter. Any help on what I will need for this would be great. Also I plan on removing the 5/16 return line from the fuel line T and relocating it to the return line on the C5 filter. I believe I will need the Russell PN 640863 to connect to the c5 filter return port but I'm not sure what connection I can use to run the 5/16 metal line to it.

Quick Reply: Corvette filter/regulator kit---conversion