Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

PRC 243 Z06 cnc ported heads

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2014, 12:19 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking PRC 243 Z06 cnc ported heads

Category: Accessories
Price: $1400
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

hey guys so I just build my dream race car and she is down for the count. I have a brand new PRC z06 heads deck 30k with upgraded valves should get you to 11:1 comp 1400$. My car ******* ripped. But anyways I also got a nitrous kit and heater kit to sell 500. my bolt end went, so 408 stroker hear we come. I have 1000 miles on the heads, nitrous kit is not even opened up. Only thing is im keeping valve spring kit, because I paid good money for the hole set up and i need the spring kit for the next project. if you want complete heads 1600. you can get a cheap spring kit for less or I have a comp cam beehive 625 lift kit Ill git to you. O YA for those of you who of who you this why is he selling the heads when e is building a 408stroker. the heads are on the small size of a 408 and im going big! GREAT DEAL:
Attached Thumbnails PRC 243 Z06 cnc ported heads-prc-heads.jpg   PRC 243 Z06 cnc ported heads-heater.jpg   PRC 243 Z06 cnc ported heads-nitrous.jpg  

Quick Reply: PRC 243 Z06 cnc ported heads