Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

sold!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2014, 01:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sold!

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $2200
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

http://www.modmotortech.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=2290
click the link above for pics

http://www.fordracingpartsdirect.com...7003-m6295.htm

I am selling my brand new never used tremec t56 p#tuet1101

heres the specs on it.

The kingpin of TREMEC's high performance line-up, the all-new T-56 Magnum double-overdrive 6-speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC's current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the all-business TKO 5-speed. Able to withstand a massive 700 lb-ft. of torque while providing unbelievably crisp shifts, no other manual transmission on the planet offers as much combined strength, versatility, and general ease of use as the new T-56 Magnum.

Known in its O.E. form as the 'TR-6060', the Magnum is an aftermarket version of the same transmission found in many of today's most celebrated factory super cars including the Shelby GT500, ZR1 Corvette, Dodge Viper. A world-class transmission in every respect, it's the best transmission on the market for those who will accept nothing less!

The Tremec T56 Magnum is the strongest version T56 ever offered. Stronger than any OEM T56/TR-6060 used. Stronger than even the Viper T56.
The T56 Magnum is a great transmission upgrade for projects because it comes with dual speedometer pickups(electronic and mechanical) so it can support either style of speedometer signals.
Unlike the inferior OEM T56 variants, the T56 Magnum case also has multiple shifter locations making it more versatile to retrofit into vehicles and hot rod/kit car projects. If needed the shifter can be relocated into these other shifter locations for better fitment in a wider range of chassis.
Incredibly short, extremely low-effort shift throws, with crisp, precise engagement
This T56 Magnum is a great upgrade and replacement for the 2003-2004 Mustang Cobras.
The new Coyote 5.0L has a higher RPM capability than prior Ford engines and the Tremec T56 Magnum shifts better at these higher RPM's making it a great fit for Ford project vehicles or kits cars that are using the new coyote 5.0L engine.
Can be used in 1999-2004 Mustangs and Cobras as well as other applications
May require shorter driveshaft, modified crossmember/trans mount and other minor modifications.
700 lbs./ft. torque capacity (Transmissions are rated based on torque not horsepower.) This transmission is designed to handle engines making up to 700 lbs./ft at the flywheel.
Gear ratios: 1st 2.97; 2nd 2.10; 3rd 1.46; 4th 1.00; 5th 0.74; 6th 0.50
Requires 26 Spline Clutch Disc
Requires 31 Spline Driveshaft Yoke
Tremec recommends Synchromesh fluid
Weighs 135 lbs. dry.

i realize that parts depreciate in terms of value so im pricing this accordingly at a reasonable $2200. im located in west texas and am willing to deliver a reasonable distance for a small fee. or i am willing to ship at your expense. i take paypal, cash, or a money order/cashiers check. i have a good rep for buying and selling on ls1tech.com so that being said this is not a scam and i wont mislead anyone if you buy from me. Have a nice day.

Last edited by usafws6; 02-01-2014 at 09:11 PM.
Old 01-27-2014, 12:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

up top, this will fit an ls vehicle with an input shaft change. just got the confirmation from tremec.
Old 01-27-2014, 12:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

im not 100% (tremec can verify the part number) but may be the input shaft needed for the ls1 conversion.

http://www.tickperformance.com/treme...camaro-firebird/
Old 01-27-2014, 07:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Up top
Old 01-28-2014, 12:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

up top, dont be nervous to make an offer
Old 01-31-2014, 04:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast