Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

NBM 98-02 Z28 hood

Old 01-29-2014, 09:57 PM
Launching!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default NBM 98-02 Z28 hood

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $250
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Buying an SS hood for my car so no longer need this one. Hood is in pretty condition, has a few scratches here and there but nothing out of the ordinary for the age and mileage (73k) of the car. There is a minor dent in the front middle of the hood that you can kind of see in the pictures, and a few other small dents here and there I can try to get pictures of. Otherwise, it's in great condition and polishes up real nice. The picture in the garage and the high up view is after I just got done doing a single step polish followed up by NXT 2.0 wax. The head-on picture is 2 months later after a wash.

Looking for $250, and I have no problem shipping the hood and will consider assisting with shipping costs if I can still net $200 out of the deal. Can also deliver up to roughly 100 or so miles from Rochester NY.
Attached Thumbnails NBM 98-02 Z28 hood-imag1949.jpg   NBM 98-02 Z28 hood-imag1957.jpg   NBM 98-02 Z28 hood-imag1140.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: NBM 98-02 Z28 hood