Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LSA Supercharger + LS9 cam + LSA crank pulley

Old 03-07-2014, 12:22 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LSA Supercharger + LS9 cam + LSA crank pulley

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $2150
Location (State): FL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Selling a LSA supercharger from a CTS-V that was NOT modified. Well under 20k miles.

I bought it when it was removed to go turbo and I bought a complete ZL-1 Lid (all brand new sensors, gasket, bolts, and intercooler). This is far more desirable than the Caddy lid. I bought a take out LS9 cam (works very well with the LSA and easy on the valvetrain, very popular upgrade on the ZL1 and CTS-V forum) and a take off LSA crank pulley. You will need an LSA fuel rail.

I am only selling because my Vette's invoice for the twin turbos is WAY over budget. this was going onto my 99 TA (cowl removed) as a drag car.

I am NOT an expert on what this will fit. It fits fine on my 99 TA (LS3) but as stated above I removed the cowl with a Midwest Chassis cowl removal kit.

It is for rectangular/ square port, not cathedral heads.

The snout is currently removed (put into place for pics), I was going to install a solid isolator (HIGHLY recommended) and I was going to port the snout (BIG HP increase) while it was off.

$2150 FIRM FIRM FIRM, plus shipping.
Please note: I will NOT even consider $2150 shipped.
Local pick-up is best in South Florida or I can ship via UPS for $100 - $150 as I have a buddy with a warehouse who gets 50% off UPS ground shipping.
Attached Thumbnails LSA Supercharger + LS9 cam + LSA crank pulley-lsa_2.jpg   LSA Supercharger + LS9 cam + LSA crank pulley-lsa_3.jpg   LSA Supercharger + LS9 cam + LSA crank pulley-lsa_1.jpg   LSA Supercharger + LS9 cam + LSA crank pulley-lsa_5.jpg   LSA Supercharger + LS9 cam + LSA crank pulley-lsa_4.jpg  

Last edited by DETROIT_AREA_00_SS; 09-06-2014 at 01:56 PM.
Old 03-10-2014, 09:53 AM
Teching In

Whats the asking price thanks
Old 03-10-2014, 10:17 AM
Launching!

Could you measure the dimensions of the blower please? I'm trying to figure out how much taller it is than my current setup before I decide I want it. Will it fit with LS1 accessories or does it need LS3 accessories?
Old 03-10-2014, 10:26 AM
Teching In

Ok thanks i will pass it on to a friend hes looking for one and yea phone app only shows whats in post and title thanks for the reply
Old 03-10-2014, 08:23 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 2kblackgtp
Could you measure the dimensions of the blower please? I'm trying to figure out how much taller it is than my current setup before I decide I want it. Will it fit with LS1 accessories or does it need LS3 accessories?
You absolutely need the specific crank pulley. It is a "3-channel" pulley, the supercharger has its own dedicated belt (that's a plus). You'll need the supercharger tensioner and the idler pulley at the minimum. These are actually pretty cheap through GM parts online or there is aftermarket. I don't know about the rest, I was going to put in on an iron block without power steering, no AC, and possibly an electric waterpump so I didn't really research it. I'd assume, and that's all it is, it will work because the supercharger belt sticks out further than the other belts.

The LSA cam leaves a lot to be desired so the basic change is to go to the LS9 ZR1 cam. Supposedly it is worth 20-30rwhp.

What I would do: a 2.38" or 2.4" blower pulley and the solid isolator. I'd port the snout and it would produce around 14lbs of boost and would NOT be in the danger zone for the supercharger.
Old 03-10-2014, 08:33 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 2kblackgtp
Could you measure the dimensions of the blower please? I'm trying to figure out how much taller it is than my current setup before I decide I want it.

I just measured my ls2 intake from the highest point of the port to the top and it is right around 5" from that point, the LSA is under 9" from the same point. This is measured at the front (highest point) at the rear it is around 6" tall.

To be safe, I would say you need 6" of additional clearance in the front and 3" at the back.
Old 03-11-2014, 10:56 PM
Launching!

I don't have a stock intake handy. If you could get the overall height, that would be preferable, as I'm trying to figure how much more space I'll need to clear over my MP112 setup
Old 03-12-2014, 10:29 AM
Teching In

Any chance you want to sell just the ZL1 lid and sensors? This is assuming you may have the stock CTS-V lid and sensors.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:42 AM
Launching!

No, sorry. Lid is not for sale.

Overall height is 10.5" in the front, 8.5" rear
Old 04-29-2014, 12:50 PM
Launching!

Still avail
Old 09-06-2014, 02:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Crank pulley and cam pictures will help...
Old 09-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Launching!

They are "Take Offs", around 100 miles on both. I'll get around to getting pics, but the paint isn't even worn off the inside track of the balancer. If you're actually interested feel free to msg me your phone number and I'll text you pics.
Old 09-11-2014, 12:23 PM
Launching!

To the top
Old 09-15-2014, 08:28 AM
Launching!

Sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: LSA Supercharger + LS9 cam + LSA crank pulley