Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Custom Mustang Swap Exhaust (Ceramic Coated Headers, Hushpower Pro Series, V-Bands)

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2014, 04:27 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Custom Mustang Swap Exhaust (Ceramic Coated Headers, Hushpower Pro Series, V-Bands)

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I built this for my Mustang. Going turbo now. They will fit with an AJE K-Member. They're 1 7/8" Primarries into a 3.5" Collector with V-bands and I sent them off for ceramic coating. Plug access is easy. Bolt access is easy. They slide right in through the bottom with the car up high enough. They fit BETTER than any Ford header ever did with the Ford motor. The Exhaust reduces to 3" into an X pipe, into Flowmaster Hushpower Pro Series Mufflers and dumps at the axle. These sound ROWDY behind my 12:1 LQ4. I made my own transmission crossmember so I can't comment as to whether yours will work. I'll take $700 plus shipping for the whole setup. You can't even get a set of bare steel Kooks for that price. Thanks for looking.

Old 03-09-2014, 09:03 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold!!!

Quick Reply: Custom Mustang Swap Exhaust (Ceramic Coated Headers, Hushpower Pro Series, V-Bands)