Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

SOLD Ported LS3 Intake manifold with Holley rails and broken out IAT sensor

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2014, 02:30 PM
On The Tree

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default SOLD Ported LS3 Intake manifold with Holley rails and broken out IAT sensor

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $400
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): MO
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Quick summary: Fasterproms Stage 2 ported LS3 intake with Holley rails and ORB fittings, IAT sensor, and gaskets. NO fuel lines or MAP sensor or rubber line out the back of the intake.

Since I'm going with an LS7 top end I don't need this anymore.

It is an LS3 intake manifold that has been Stage 2 ported by Fasterproms. I am including the black Holley fuel rails and whatever mounting brackets I have for it. I am also including the end ORB fittings (currently have -6 on there) but NOT including the fuel lines themselves. If I can find the -8ORB fittings, I will send them also. Depending on what injectors you use, you may or may not have to visit a hardware store to make spacers. I used 1/2" spacers from ACE hardware to work with my ID1000 injectors.

The intake has been hydrodipped in the Reaper pattern but I have sprayed VHT nightshade on it to subdue it some. It can be blasted off or repainted or left alone. Looks like this:
https://www.google.com/search?q=reap...es%3B640%3B363

A couple of the injector bosses have been "gotten into" due to the porting. I tried to include pics to show what I mean. Basically, the bottom part where the injector sits against has been ported through on a tiny part of a couple of the bosses. This does not affect function in any way, shape, or form.

Intake also has a "broken" out IAT sensor installed. This is for meth users who want to get the benefit of having the IAT after the meth injection. I can leave it in or take it out and put in a plug. To use it, you would need to get a break out harness from a place like Casper's electronics which is around $23. I think it is this one I used:
http://www.casperselectronics.com/st...oducts_id=1108
but call Caspers to make sure.

Also comes with port gaskets and TB gaskets.

I don't remember how many miles are on this but the car only has 18k so less than that.

This is the exact setup I used when I made 1026rwhp with a Ysi and over 1100rwhp with twin turbos.

$400 shipped and insured to the lower 48. No lowball offers as shipping and insurance will be over $50. Reasonable offers will be considered. If you want pics of anything in particular, PM me. I'll clean the intake of oil residue and dust prior to shipping.
Attached Thumbnails SOLD Ported LS3 Intake manifold with Holley rails and broken out IAT sensor-20140320_135632.jpg   SOLD Ported LS3 Intake manifold with Holley rails and broken out IAT sensor-20140320_135641.jpg   SOLD Ported LS3 Intake manifold with Holley rails and broken out IAT sensor-20140320_135652.jpg   SOLD Ported LS3 Intake manifold with Holley rails and broken out IAT sensor-20140320_135807.jpg   SOLD Ported LS3 Intake manifold with Holley rails and broken out IAT sensor-20140320_135828.jpg  

Last edited by blake b; 03-25-2014 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 03-25-2014, 11:26 AM
On The Tree

Tuesday bump.
Old 03-25-2014, 01:50 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wanna sell the fuel rail and lines?
Old 03-25-2014, 05:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by rorric
Wanna sell the fuel rail and lines?
Can't. Entire set up was sold a bit earlier today.

Quick Reply: SOLD Ported LS3 Intake manifold with Holley rails and broken out IAT sensor