Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

NOSzle direct injection setup FS

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2014, 04:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NOSzle direct injection setup FS

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $600
Location (State): FL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Hi all, have a used NOSzle system up for sale. Bought a car that included the setup and I have no plans to spray so it is currently just hanging around the house. The original MSRP was somewhere around the 1300-1500 range depending on which kit you bought, I am asking 600 obo. Send me an offer, worst I can say is no. Thanks for reading, email me @ ls1customer@gmail.com or reply here. Email is faster. Located in Tampa FL.

The NOSzle system fits all Camaros and Firebirds with the LS-1 Engine. The LS-1 NOSzle system allows for direct port nitrous delivery with no permanent modifications to the manifold and keeps the nitrous and fuel out of the manifold and in the engine. The NOSzle direct port system allows for individual cylinder tuning adjustable from 125 to 300 additional horsepower with simple jet changes. The NOSzle simply fits under the existing fuel injector delivering nitrous and added fuel at each injector for optimum nitrous distribution.

Article if interested from hotrod here

Kit includes:
Bottle mount & brackets
Ready to go fuel rail
All hardware for install including bolts & spacers
Braided line & hardware for hookup. Line was run under carpet, under center console, through firewall.
Original install/owner's manual
Jets
Already assembled NOSzle system/wiring

I believe the jets are 125 as that is what it originally ships with, however never having used it I can't be 100%.

Pics

Quick Reply: NOSzle direct injection setup FS