Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts: Starter, flexplate, valley covers, motor mounts

Old 04-27-2014, 06:59 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parts: Starter, flexplate, valley covers, motor mounts

Category: Accessories
Price: $50
Part Fits: Corvette
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a starter out of a 2002 Corvette Z06. I never used it but it tested good at the auto parts store. Remember, a Vette starter uses one long and one short bolt unlike a truck with two long bolts. SOLD

Flexplate from a truck motor. Will work on any LS motor. $50

A set of Corvette motor mounts of off the same 2002 Z06. $60

A very nice and clean valley cover. $25

I have a billet valley cover for a carb application that uses no knock sensors. I was gonna run the fabricated valve covers but they don't fit with jet boat headers that go up. The fab vavle covers have no PCV provision so I built one into this cover with a splash guard underneath it. I've used it for about an hour total and it worked great, no leaks. I gotta run regular valve covers now so I can use the normal PCV. I can order a new one without the PCV now, so if someone can use this, I did the work. $100 shipped. If not I'll keep it. Center PVC vents both side very well. Bolts and gasket included. The PCV valve and braided hose are NOT included. They're mine. SOLD

All prices are shipped, I take PayPal, knock $10 off if you're in Dallas and wanna come pick em up.
Attached Thumbnails Parts: Starter, flexplate, valley covers, motor mounts-img_0714.jpg   Parts: Starter, flexplate, valley covers, motor mounts-img_0715.jpg   Parts: Starter, flexplate, valley covers, motor mounts-img_0696.jpg   Parts: Starter, flexplate, valley covers, motor mounts-valley5.jpg   Parts: Starter, flexplate, valley covers, motor mounts-img_0707.jpg  

Parts: Starter, flexplate, valley covers, motor mounts-flexplate1.jpg   Parts: Starter, flexplate, valley covers, motor mounts-valley1.jpg   Parts: Starter, flexplate, valley covers, motor mounts-valley3.jpg   Parts: Starter, flexplate, valley covers, motor mounts-valley4.jpg  

Last edited by Blazeracer; 05-04-2014 at 08:12 PM.
Old 04-27-2014, 07:26 PM
Teching In

What the cost of shipping the very nice and clean valley cover with the harness and two knock sensors in very good condition. for $60 to Ft Wayne Indiana 46816
Old 04-28-2014, 08:16 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Cdub270
What the cost of shipping the very nice and clean valley cover with the harness and two knock sensors in very good condition. for $60 to Ft Wayne Indiana 46816
$60 is the cost shipped. Someone PM'd on it yesterday but I never heard back and they haven't paid, so it's still available for now.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Parts: Starter, flexplate, valley covers, motor mounts