Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parting out Custom 1 of a kind fully upgraded 99 Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2014, 09:21 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Parting out Custom 1 of a kind fully upgraded 99 Camaro

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $0
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird, Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Sadly last month a teen ran a red light and totaled my double 1 of a kind camaro. It is repairable however shops here don't want to touch it do to age and kbb value with their insurance..some BS crap...though I think if I turn it into race car it would work....however in mean time while I'm waiting on insurance company to send the check here the skinny in the car. I'm the 2 nd owner, I've had it for over 12 years during my enlistment in the military. I've put over 30k dollars worth of upgrades to the car. I purchased it from the Honolulu police dept, B4C camaro 6 speed in mystic teal, no more then 10 maybe..only 1 in Hawaii...featured in SLP's calendar in 2004. Shipped it overseas to Italy where it saw many wins and trophies and race tracks. Hockenheim, nurnburg ring , monza. It enjoyed Europe and had quite a few sponsors to include findaza, blaupunkt..just to name a few! Only dragged raced it in 2003 when I first got car, stock on street tires, I managed a 13.41 @ 105 in 3 gears due to not being able to use 4th. It was set up for handling and road courses. There are a lot of parts, in parts. All major components have very low milage, engine that went in in 2005 has about 65-70k fully rebuilt with a ls1 hot cam kit and other goodies. Tick performance viper stage 2 jan 2014 FULLY rebuilt and upgraded, mccleod rxt twin disk, findaza flywheel, B&M ripper shifter with a white hurst ****, ls6 slave, 2013 mccleod latest gen master cylinder, 2013 custom built rear end, Detroit true trac differential, 3.73 gears moser axles with ARP studs, TA girdle cover. MBA pedals and camaro insert on a custom painted in Italy satin black Berger panel. These are no longer made and extremely rare. SS spoiler with LED lighting. Car was custom painted inside and out so your not going to be able to match anything painted to yours FYI. Full suspension. From hotchkis, bmr, j&m, vogtland, bilstein just to name a few. Sparco Milano 2 seats...might be keeping those, however if price is right..... Kenwood kvt700 I believe, In dash DVD player.which was $1300 new, also comes with iPod connector which was extra. 2013 in tank fuel pump from .... Drawing blank but it is a real good pump....I can find out if your interested. I have a couple sets of rims, the ones on now have practically new front tires, just put on a couple months ago, backs I was going to be replacing soon. 17 front 18 back. Corvette zo6 black with chrome rivets, some curb rash, and looks like a little clear coat peeling on front.. Other set is from a corvette silver 17x9.5 5 spoke star pattern, zr1 style I believe if memory serves. Diablo sport SLP upgraded handheld tuner...which I will need to clear as soon as I can as it's linked to my car so you can use it. Engine has a lot of custom stuff on it. For more specific info on major parts I can go into details. Pick up and shipping is possible however obviously you will be paying for it however you choose to do so. As for accident front end collision, I'm 99% positive the engine is fine! Excluding labor I could get car going again for no more then 5k. Granted airbags are both deployed, and it would only need the harnesses put in, with the racing wheel. Huge part of the claim, damn airbags lol. Slight damage to driver side to include broken windshield from airbag and driver glass from impact. PA speaker broken on one bracket and got a little scratched, A lot of the front goodies and CF hood are toast, SLP grill still available and multiple intakes. Oh yes almost forgot exhausts. Currently it has brand new Texas speed long tubes that just went on a couple months ago, and a custom X pipe setup that dumps before axles to save weight. However I did design it so you can run them over the axle and out back. It has 2 gmmg chambered 18 in mufflers 3 in 2.5 out. No cats. However I do have 2 high flow cats that have never been installed. I also have never installed a $500 Top of line LED light kits that comes with 12 I think 18 inch or 24 inch LED bars....I can get exact specs if your interested in this or anything else. Serious inquiries only, not including the custom paint job and labor, I submitted invoices and parts totaling over $28640. It was essentially a new camaro which I was very happy with and drove on rails. Compliments all the time, with looks and sounds. I'll get some photos up, or try and attach a link. Worst case I can email or something . Car is located in central VA where I'm currently in flight school in Lynchburg.
Steve Backof
Old 07-16-2014, 10:05 AM
10 Second Club

Is it a full gmmg exhaust?
Old 07-16-2014, 10:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts

Pics???
Old 07-16-2014, 12:44 PM
Teching In

I have some posted on my profile here, it is not the full exhaust, it has been customized for the mufflers to be relocated under the car just past the drive shaft safety loop.
Attached Thumbnails Parting out Custom 1 of a kind fully upgraded 99 Camaro-image.jpg  

Last edited by sbackof; 07-16-2014 at 12:56 PM.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:24 PM
Launching!

PM sent
Old 07-25-2014, 09:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Any upgraded brake components?
Old 07-25-2014, 10:11 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

what intakes?