Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

LS3 Longblock | Big Cam | $3500

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2015, 01:26 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS3 Longblock | Big Cam | $3500

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $3500
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): MI
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Item: LS3 Longblock
Price: $4000 shipped
Shipping available at buyer's expense.
Please contact at detroitdriftingco@gmail.com if interested.

For sale is an aluminum 6.2 liter LS3 Longblock out of a 2008 Corvette. I purchased it used from the previous owner who pulled it out of his Corvette with 8,000 miles on it and replaced it with a built motor. I have used it for 2 summers without any issues, and am now replacing it for a built motor as well. Since I have owned the engine, it has never been over heated, never run low on oil, always maintained proper oil pressure, and has had Mobil 1 synthetic in it.

The motor has a Texas Speed cam package installed with custom grind 231/239 .610" cam, pushrods, .650" dual valve springs, and titanium retainers. This setup combined with a custom intake tube, 1 7/8" headers, and custom 4" exhaust made 460 whp and 412 wtq in June 2012 when it was tuned.

The motor was last ran in October 2013. It ran strong and had no signs of issues at this time, however I have recently completed a leak down test and found that it may need to be freshened soon to make maximum power. 4/8 cylinders are at less than 10% leak down. The other 4/8 cylinders are showing readings of greater than 25% leak down.

This LS3 is being offered as a complete long block from intake to oil pan. This includes Intake manifold with injectors and modified stock rail, all engine covers (not the plastic ones), f-body balancer with ARP bolt, oil pan, and all sensors.

Pricing reduced to $4000 shipped. Please use the email address above for contact if you would like more information.

Last edited by 240 GTR; 02-17-2015 at 12:55 AM.
Old 02-18-2015, 02:04 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

price reduced. motivated to sell!

Quick Reply: LS3 Longblock | Big Cam | $3500