Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

SOLD! Tick Performance Remote SPEEDBLEEDER

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2015, 07:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default SOLD! Tick Performance Remote SPEEDBLEEDER

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $40
Location (State): PA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Selling a Tick remote speed bleeder. I recieved this when I purchased the Tick Master Cylinder a while back, and since I already had a speed bleeder, I never used it. The copper washer is still in place, as is the tag that tells you to move the washer between the fitting and slave cylinder.

The overall length is about 48", and its been in a box since I got it.

Here's a link to it:
http://www.tickperformance.com/tick-...camaro-firebird/

Retails for $50, and it looks like shipping is around 7-10 bucks.

How about SOLD!?

I can have it on its way Saturday morning if someone pays between now and then! Its ready to go!

Thanks.

Justin

Last edited by ghettocruiser; 01-31-2015 at 10:18 AM.
Old 01-30-2015, 02:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry, dont mean to bump this so soon. But there has been a couple concerns about whether or not this is an actual Tick bleeder line. I checked the picture currently on their site, and cant really see a difference between the fittings. The hose part appears to have different markings on it... but I purchased this years ago. Pretty sure it was back in 2009. Its been in a USPS flat rate box this entire time haha. Im sure they've changed hose vendors, probably a couple times, since then.

All I can say is, Ive emailed Tick to see if they can at least find my old order. I can take as many detailed pictures as anyone would like to see. You can search for me on here, as well as under the same user name on thirdgen.org. Naxja.org too if youre a Jeep XJ guy by chance haha. Im not looking to get one over on anyone for sure. I will snap a picture of the little tag...not that someone couldnt just stick it on any old line, but its the best I can do.

Its hard to go on peoples word these days...so I dont blame anyone for being careful! Just tryin to pass along stuff that Im not using and give people a deal!

Justin

EDIT: Tick sent me my "invoice" showing that I got the speedbleeder with the master cylinder. Short of having Joey or someone come in and verify, its the best I can do for now If you want to see it, Ill forward it to you.

Last edited by ghettocruiser; 01-30-2015 at 02:40 PM.

Quick Reply: SOLD! Tick Performance Remote SPEEDBLEEDER