Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Built TH350 w/Transbrake for sale or Trade

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2015, 08:22 AM
TECH Addict

Received 130 Likes on 78 Posts

Default Built TH350 w/Transbrake for sale or Trade

Category: Accessories
Price: $3000
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4, Small Block
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

For trade (for a high end LS1 4L60E) or sale:
Can be ran behind an LSx or an Ltx

High end TH350 w/9" tailshaft, all premium parts. Fresh build, never ran since refresh.
TCI Transbrake just installed, new, reverse manual valve body.
New Vigilante 9.5" 3,800-4,000 RPM stall. Never ran.
B&M Pro Stick, w/Reverse gate and 'button' shiftknob(Button can be used for Line Lock, Nitrous and/or Transbrake.
B&M trans cooler with braided steel transmission lines.
New MPH sensor that converts the TH350 manual signal to a LSx digital signal.
Fbody A4 transmission X-member altered for TH350 Transmission.
New Hughes Lsx SFI rated FLex plate and spacer for LSx to Th350 applications.
LT1 flexplate for TH350.
You can use your stock driveshaft length/yokes.

To get an idea how much was spent on this, Call up Century Transmissions in Richmond, TX. Ask for your core TH350 to be built to take 800hp. Then call Precision industries and ask for a quote for a

Turbo application vigilante torque converter. Then have a professional shop install a transbrake.
Those alone are:
Century_______: $2,000.00
Vigilante_____: $7xx.00
TCI transbrake: $930.00 (parts & labor)
=========================================
Total:________: $3,6xx.00]

Included for the trade/sale($3,000.00 + shipping from zip code 12060)
  • Zero Miles refreshed (all seals, filters, gaskets, clutches,etc) TH350 with all hard parts needed for Transbrake use. When I first bought this from Century, it was setup for 800hp engines. It still has the Century Tag stapled to the top of the transmission. Has a deep, cast aluminum pan and Fbody locking Dipstick from Madman. tag on the top of the transmission. 9" Tailshaft so stock 1993 - 2002 drive shaft can be used
  • Zero Miles brand new TCI Transbrake installed. Manual shift, Reverse pattern.
  • Zero Miles Precision Industries Vigilante 9.5" torque converter. 3,800 to 4,000 stall by P.I.
  • Zero miles(still in unbroken package) SFI approved Hughes LSx flexplate and Hughes spacer for LSx to TH350 applications.
  • Zero miles Vehicle Speed Sensor that converts stock manual TH350 speedo signal to LSx/LTx digital signal to drive speedometer
  • B&M Prostick shifter with Reverse gate already installed. Comes with new 4th Gen Fbody Mounting plate.
  • B&M Tranny cooler with braided steel lines. Enough line length to reach from 4th Gen fbody trans to front of Fbody near horns(front passenger side)
  • If LTx customer, I have the TCI flex plate to mount the TH350 to the LTx.

If you have a high end 4L60E and torque converter(no junk, needs to be rebuilt first, torque converter cut apart/cleaned out, etc) you would like to trade for my setup, let me know.

Reason for selling: I've been hoping to run this (especially with the transbrake) for years. But I just got news that I'm going to have to use my car to drive to/from Texas/New York soon for the next year and 'no overdrive' is not going to cut it.
Old 03-24-2015, 01:55 PM
TECH Addict

Received 130 Likes on 78 Posts

SOLD! THanks everyone.

Quick Reply: Built TH350 w/Transbrake for sale or Trade