Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS: Brand New Diablosport Tuner U7191 and Lingenfelter TCM

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2015, 01:10 PM
TECH Addict

Received 130 Likes on 99 Posts

Default FS: Brand New Diablosport Tuner U7191 and Lingenfelter TCM

Category: Accessories
Price: $450
Part Fits: Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Posted for a friend. You can contact Kris directly at the email address at the bottom of the listing.

KW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I purchased this Diablosport Predator U7191 tuner for my fathers 05 GTO but he never got around to using it. He decided he didn't really want to do any mods for the car so I am selling it to fund my own project. It is in brand new condition, in box, never used. The going price seems to be about $450 new from most vendors. I'll sell for $375 shipped continental US. The box states this tuner works for 05-06 GTO, 05 LS2 Corvette, SSR and Trailblazers but please check your application with the part number first.

Also for sale is a Lingenfelter TCM. This was mildly used (about 1000 miles). It came installed in the GTO when my dad purchased it in 06 but he had the dealer replace it with the factory one before taking delivery. They went for around $499 new. Condition of it looks practically brand new and it hasn't been used much at all. Asking for $125 shipped continental US. I'll do both for $450 shipped.

Email me at kris396ss@gmail.com I can send pics as well

Quick Reply: FS: Brand New Diablosport Tuner U7191 and Lingenfelter TCM