Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Ls1 intake with fuel rails and injectors

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2015, 10:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ls1 intake with fuel rails and injectors

Category: Accessories
Price: $250
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): HI
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Ls1 intake manifold with blocked off EGR provision, fuel rails and stock injectors included. Off of a 99 Pontiac Trans Am. Will fit any LS engine with cathedral port heads. No cracks and no damage. Will be packaged safely and labeled "FRAGILE" for safer shipping through USPS. Flat shipping of $40 to the U.S. Located in hawaii, but shipping cos will be higher than $40 for most areas past Midwest U.S. so I will cover the rest. No returns, no refunds, no warranty, what you see is what you get. Honest seller. The car made 360rwhp only full bolt ons and a tune with this intake manifold so it obviously flows. Only reason for selling is upgrading to a F.A.S.T intake for a heads/cam/nitrous setup. Can include stock LS1 throttle body with sensors for extra cost just message me and let me know if you want it included. Will answer way faster by phone 336-740-2613 more pics and info available by text

Quick Reply: Ls1 intake with fuel rails and injectors