Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Brand new C5Z's with brand new M/T DR's

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2015, 02:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Brand new C5Z's with brand new M/T DR's

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $800
Part Fits: Corvette
Location (State): NC
Item Condition: Brand New
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

Long story short, I bought a C5Z from a friend a few months ago. The car came with a full set of chrome Speedlines, a full set of black C6Z replicas, and a pair of chrome C5Z's with drag radials. I am making a few changes to my own preference, so hence the reason these are up for sale.

This is a pair of chrome replica 17 x 9.5" C5Z's, with a pair of Mickey Thompson DR's. Both the wheels and tires are brand new. Meaning 0.0000 miles, never been bolted to the car, and only been rolled into the corner of the garage where they have been stored.

I have plenty of forum member friends on here that have been around as long as I have who can vouch for me, if needed. Best method is to PM me and we can talk if you want to deal. I do not like surprises when I buy things, and there are surely none here.

Here is a video walk around of the wheels/tires, I figure it speaks a little better than some pictures.

I am in Mebane, NC (between Greensboro and Raleigh). I will meet to an extent, that can be discussed later. I'd rather sell local, but understand if you want these shipped.....I am not in the need to rid of these, so I am not going to come off the price for shipping.

Thanks

Attached Thumbnails Brand new C5Z's with brand new M/T DR's-capture.jpg  
Old 10-06-2015, 11:49 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sold!

Quick Reply: Brand new C5Z's with brand new M/T DR's