Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

2001 LQ4 complete engine.

Old 09-16-2015, 12:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2001 LQ4 complete engine.

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $1500
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

6.0L LQ4 out of a 2001 Silverado 1500 HD with 200k+ miles. Pulled it out the truck cause it had some slight piston slap on cold starts, but would go away when at operating temp or altogether with fresh oil change. I recommend breaking this down and boring it out and adding new pistons/seals & gaskets. Other than the slight piston slap it runs fine. You could drop it right into another truck or suv if you wanted, but might as well rebuild while it's out, in my opinion. Comes with everything from fan to flywheel, intake to oil pan, including all sensors, fuel injectors, coils, exhaust manifolds, even the oil cooler lines and accessories minus the ac compressor. The intake is from non egr setup, i kept the intake coming out the 01 cause i needed to keep the egr stuff for emissions. Just pulled mid August. Tried to answer every question you could think of, but feel free to text, call, or email with anything I might have missed. For some reason I could uplaod my pics, so here is a link the Craigslist post I have up. 713-303-7706 Ask for Angel. Engine is located in Southwest Houston near 59 and Beltway 8.

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/5199025121.html

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2001 LQ4 complete engine.