Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Bunch of Random LS Stuff

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2015, 03:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Bunch of Random LS Stuff

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a bunch of LS related stuff. Here's some of it. Check back soon as I'll add more to the list. ALL PRICES ARE OBO and plus shipping. This stuff needs to go. It's costing me money to store it. Package stuff together and make an offer, you might be surprised.

Text Will at 336.693.4003 for pictures of anything you'd like to see before you buy.

Reactor/Circle-D billet aluminum SFI flexplate - SFI date is 3/12. Includes ARP/Circle D 12 point bolts. This One. Click. A little dirtier than new but still in perfectly functioning condition. - $360

Used F-Body oil pan - Includes used gasket that looks to be in good usable condition. It's only been used on one installation. Includes correct pickup and oil pan to block bolts. I probably have a stock windage tray laying around too. If I can find it you can have it too. - $220

FAST Fuel Rails - Not exactly showroom new looking but they get the job done just fine. Includes the -8 input and -6 output fittings, o-rings and mounting hardware/brackets that they come with new. - $140

F-Body water pump with -16 fittings welded on - Includes modified stock thermostat housing for a -16 fitting. This waterpump has a machine slug water restrictor pressed into it. This allows you to run without a thermostat yet keep cool. It kept my 408 cool in offroad endurance racing conditions. It sounds weird but it works. Some people do this with a freeze plug but I machined out a slug so it's a bit more fitting. - $80

TrueFlow Aeromotive Fuel pressure regulator - This One. Click. Includes three -6 in/out fittings. - $110

ARP 12 Point Crank Pulley Bolt - LS crank pulley/harmonic balancer bolt. Used but good. -$20

Improved Racing Oil Cooler Adapter - This One. Click. Includes bolts, o-rings and -8 fittings. Used but perfectly good operating condition. - $110

Lokar Flexible Dipstick - For LS. I used it with an F-body pan. I assume it would work with others. Good use a new engine side O-ring or tab on some silicone - $50

Fuel Injector Connection reworked LS1 42lb injectors - Set of 8. Working perfectly fine when removed from my 408. O-rings all look good too. - $220

Set of LQ Truck Spark Plug Wires - Used for one race then sold the engine. A little dirty but new. Nothing special or performance. Just parts store wires. - $15

LS Steam Port Adapters - Like These. Click. 4 total. 2 have 1/8 npt to -8 fittings and two have 1/8" NPT bleeder screws. Put the -3 on the higher end of the engine. Bleed the back ones every now and then - $25

Improved Raising F-Body Oil Pan Baffle - This One. Click. Used but looks good as new. - $170

More to come. Like I said, text me to see some pics and make some offers. If you're looking for something specific ask me. I have alot of stuff LS engine related that needs to go!

All in Burlington, NC for pickup or ship on your dime. Will at 336.693.4003.

Thanks.
Old 10-01-2015, 04:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you have an LQ4 6.0 truck camshaft?
Old 10-01-2015, 07:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 527 Likes on 333 Posts

$20 shipped on the crank bolt? Does it come with the washer?

Quick Reply: Bunch of Random LS Stuff