Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Full set Titanium Del West Valves for LS1/6/2 Heads (8) Intake, (8) Exhaust

Old 10-18-2015, 10:55 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Thumbs up Full set Titanium Del West Valves for LS1/6/2 Heads (8) Intake, (8) Exhaust

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $110
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): LA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Lightly used set of Titanium Del West valves sized to fit LS1/6/2 heads. Light in weight.

Some of the intakes look unused but I am just not sure so calling them a used set. They all look like they are in good shape though.

I bought these a year ago, paid $150. Not looking to make any money here just cleaning out my cathedral port stuff. Lash caps are likely required with these to not wear out the valve tips. Typical with any Ti valve. Comp sells them for ~$30-$40 for a set of 16. I thought at the time I was getting something ready-to-run so let's subtract the cost of the caps..$110.

$110 shipped to USA.

Thanks for looking!

Pics:

Old 10-19-2015, 09:17 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pm sent
Old 10-19-2015, 10:22 AM
TECH Addict

Lots of PMs received. Primary question is "will these fit in X head with X engine." See my response to the first individual:

"These are supposed to be drop-ins for 243 casting heads. 243s are same casting as LS6/2 engines and same valve sizes as LS1 heads... So basically stock size for cathedrals except some early truck heads like 862/706 that have smaller intake valves(though those seats can be machined out to the 2" size without changing the valve seat itself).

That being said, I am no expert. I took one pic where you can see the part # on the intake valve to get an idea. Valve stems should be short by a bit so that lash caps can be set on top of the valve I think most caps are about .080" thick.

I'll see what I can dig up later after work and if I have calipers big enough to measure.

Thanks for looking."

I'll see what I can do to make you comfortable with these but at the end of the day, buyer's responsibility.
Old 10-19-2015, 11:18 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will take them pm me your paypal
Old 10-19-2015, 12:51 PM
TECH Addict

Sold to first in line, Twinstang.

Thanks for the interest, all and thank you LS1Tech for another sale!

Chris

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Full set Titanium Del West Valves for LS1/6/2 Heads (8) Intake, (8) Exhaust