Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Incon TT kit & Comp CT2 Oil-less turbos for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2015, 05:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Incon TT kit & Comp CT2 Oil-less turbos for sale!

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $3500
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): NC
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Alright, you hard dick mother *******, have I got a deal for YOU! I have in my possession one (1) Incon Twin Turbo kit and two (2) Comp CT2 Oil-less turbos, and I'm willing to part with this awesomeness !! Due to some unforeseen circumstances and a lil bit of impatience on my part, I've been forced to go a different route with my build . I purchased the CT2's as an upgrade over the Garrett GT2871's that came with my kit. As you can see in the pics, the inlets don't quite clear the K-member. Meaning, if I want to use these turbos in my kit, I need to make new manifolds. Any other time, this would be what my dude Katt Williams would refer to as a "pimp decision" and new manifolds would have been ordered and made with the quickness. Except for ONE (1) problem.... I KINDA went a bit over budget with this build. Like, $9000 over budget. You know how that **** goes . Soooo, I went a different route, and now YOU can benefit from my mistake, you lucky bastard you! Details are as follows!

I purchased this kit incomplete back in 2007 for $4000. It was missing a wastegate, a few brackets, clamps, oil lines, and miscellaneous nuts and bolts. I upgraded the wastegates from the original 6 psi units to some nice 12 psi ones, and the old Tilton oil pump to a Turbowerx unit. I also had both turbos refreshed to alleviate any problems, since I was young and ballin' at the time . The previous owner had the hot parts of the kit Jet-hot coated, so that helps keep under hood temps in check. Also upgraded the blow-off valve to an HKS unit, and tapped the intake manifold for a methanol / nitrous valve, just in case you're about that life . If not, it can easily be plugged with a standard rubber stopper, no biggie. You'll need your own fuel pressure regulator, T-fitting for the coolant feed (easy to make), and vacuum block, but all these parts are fairly cheap and easy to come by. BOOM. Problem solved, problem staying solved. The turbos and oil pump have ZERO miles on them since installed, only a few mintues of test time here and there. That's right, ZERO! How, you ask? Simple: I left for a deployment right before I could complete the install, so I let a trusted friend of mine take over where I left off, since we've both had experience with these sort of builds. Long story short, he fucked it up, and we're no longer friends. **** happens. I'm over it, and my car is in better hands. Moving on!

Got these nice *** Comp CT2 Triple Ball Bearing OIL-LESS turbos for sale also! I originally purchased them as an alternative to the Garretts, as the whole oil-less concept would neaten things up under the car a bit. Got a little bit tooooo trigger-happy with my dough, and bought them without double-checking measurements and what-not... you know how that **** goes. Long story short: they don't COMPLETELY fit, but they can with some new manifolds. Or possibly on another LS configuration that has a bit more room, like a retro swap or a truck. That would be pretty damn GANGSTA!! But, I digress. The turbos are new and also have ZERO miles on them. They were only test-fitted. One of them has a bit of surface rust on the hot side, but that ain't a problem. I have the spec sheets for both turbos (they're the same, obviously) which also have the price I paid for them ($1800 each).

Now that we have the descriptions out of the way, it's time to talk business. I'd like to get $3500 for the Incon kit, and will cover shipping up to $200 for it. Anything after that, is on the buyer. As for the Comp CT2's, I'm looking at $1500 each for them. If someone is interested in the setup as a whole, shoot me a PM and we can discuss a set price. I really hate to see it go, but I have other things I need to take care of right now . Throw caution to the wind and get a hold of this AWESOME setup for an AWESOME price! Your kid doesn't need that college fund, make em MAN UP (or woman up) and work their way through that ****! Thanks for looking, and hope to do business soon!
Attached Thumbnails Incon TT kit & Comp CT2 Oil-less turbos for sale!-20151222_154044.jpg   Incon TT kit & Comp CT2 Oil-less turbos for sale!-20151222_154052.jpg  

Last edited by A Str8 Up G; 01-05-2016 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Price & description update
Old 10-23-2015, 03:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

bump for Friday!
Old 10-24-2015, 08:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

up top!
Old 10-29-2015, 11:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

still available
Old 11-07-2015, 10:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

weekend bump
Old 11-09-2015, 06:11 AM
TECH Apprentice

up top for Monday!
Old 11-11-2015, 09:59 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pm sent
Old 11-12-2015, 12:44 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Id like to buy this just for the awesome add, haha.

But seriously, bump for you. I dont have money.
Old 11-18-2015, 10:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

All PM's replied! Thanks Sprayed 01, I tried my best bro!
Old 01-03-2016, 06:36 AM
TECH Apprentice

Update: Kit is now off the car, added a few new pics! Not pictured but also included are the radiator support with cut-outs for the butt pipe, and the coolant return fitting that goes into the block near the driver's side turbo.
Old 01-04-2016, 08:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

Up top!
Old 01-05-2016, 06:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

All PM's replied to
Old 01-14-2016, 04:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

up top!
Old 03-18-2016, 05:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Incon kit is sold! Comp Turbos still available!
Old 03-23-2016, 05:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Sold to me. Can't wait to get it. Now I just need a car to put it on, haha
Old 05-08-2016, 08:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dude, you are going to love this kit! I finally got mine tuned in September and it is a BEAST! I know Str8 Up, we worked together for some parts.....good dude and you won't be disappointed! PM me if you need help with anything and check out my built thread!

Good luck!

TP

Quick Reply: Incon TT kit & Comp CT2 Oil-less turbos for sale!