Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

nitrous outlet direct port fogger with intake

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2015, 07:46 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nitrous outlet direct port fogger with intake

Category: Racing Parts
Price: $3500
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): MO
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Ok so I've changed my build and I'm going boost so I need to sell the nitrous stuff, what I have is a nitrous outlet direct port fogger system, plumbed by nitrous outlet on to a fast 92 intake. So what's included is

Fogger system, never been sprayed, hard piped purge. Comes with all stuff the kit came with and some extras like gauges and stuff like that.

Fast 92 intake, nick Williams 92mm tb, 60lb deka injectors, fast rails, fast fuel crossover lines.

All this stuff is practically new, most of the nitrous stuff is still in original packaging, bottle was never mounted, lines never ran. asking $3500 obo
If you have any questions you can pm me or text me 816-341-9817

thanks
brandon
Attached Thumbnails nitrous outlet direct port fogger with intake-nitrous-stuff-1.jpg   nitrous outlet direct port fogger with intake-nitrous-stuff-2.jpg   nitrous outlet direct port fogger with intake-nitrous-stuff-3.jpg   nitrous outlet direct port fogger with intake-nitrous-stuff-4.jpg   nitrous outlet direct port fogger with intake-nitrous-stuff-5.jpg  

nitrous outlet direct port fogger with intake-nitrous-stuff-6.jpg  

Quick Reply: nitrous outlet direct port fogger with intake