Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Stainless Works 1.75" Primary Pontiac G8 Headers with High Flow Cats

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2015, 06:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stainless Works 1.75" Primary Pontiac G8 Headers with High Flow Cats

Category: Engine - Exhaust
Price: $725
Location (State): IN
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Folks,

Up for sale is a nice set of Stainless Works 1.75" primary headers with high flow cats for a Pontiac G8 GT or GXP. I bought these headers for a project but have changed direction. The headers and cats are in excellent shape with no major dings or road rash. These headers are very nice and no longer offered by Stainless Works for the G8. Included are the left and right headers, two slip fit high flow cats, and four band clamps. The system is just like this link from streetbeatcustoms.com: http://www.streetbeatcustoms.com/Sta...HDRCAT/797272/

The system does not include the O2 extension harnesses. You can find the O2 extension harnesses for $20 bucks on Ebay. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from...rness&_sacat=0

I'm also throwing in two slip fit stainless mids that can be used to adapt these headers to your exhaust system. The headers and cats will require adaption to work with exhaust systems other the Stainless Works.

Price: $725 or best offer, plus the ride (less than 50 cents on the dollar of new for the headers and cats)

PM me here for additional info.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails Stainless Works 1.75" Primary Pontiac G8 Headers with High Flow Cats-img_0902.jpg   Stainless Works 1.75" Primary Pontiac G8 Headers with High Flow Cats-img_0903.jpg   Stainless Works 1.75" Primary Pontiac G8 Headers with High Flow Cats-img_0904.jpg   Stainless Works 1.75" Primary Pontiac G8 Headers with High Flow Cats-img_0905.jpg  

Quick Reply: Stainless Works 1.75" Primary Pontiac G8 Headers with High Flow Cats