Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Powdercoated Parts

Old 02-10-2016, 11:24 AM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Powdercoated Parts

Category: Accessories
Price: $1234567
Part Fits: 2010+ Camaro, 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird, Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): NH
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6, LT1/LT4, Small Block, Big Block
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I'm a novice powder coater looking to offer a service on a limited list of parts (for now) if anyone is interested. I can offer gloss black, gloss red and wrinkle black (for now) on these parts. All must be disassembled completely (especially calipers). I will clean, degrease/sandblast and coat the parts and ship back within 2 weeks (faster if I have no other work, I still work a regular full time job and this is just my spare time hobby). I can post pics in alittle bit and later tonight of some parts I've already done for some buddies. Here are my prices and parts I'm able to do right now (does not include shipping!), will need shipping for parts added to get them back to you

-Valve covers $50/pair
-Timing cover $30
-Transmission pan $30
-Brake calipers $75/pair (complete disassembly required)
-Engine accessory brackets $25 ($30 for large, like the large truck brackets)

Any questions please ask. Thanks

*** Pics added of my last job I did for a friends Triumph ST 1050 of his foot peg brackets, brake lever, heel guards (the star trek looking pieces) and the exhaust shield. The heel guards were steel pieces that had a chrome like zinc plating and the other pieces were machined aluminum. All pieces are in gloss black powercoat ***
Attached Thumbnails Powdercoated Parts-triumph01.jpg   Powdercoated Parts-triumph02.jpg   Powdercoated Parts-triumph03.jpg   Powdercoated Parts-triumph04.jpg   Powdercoated Parts-triumph05.jpg  

Powdercoated Parts-triumph06.jpg   Powdercoated Parts-triumph07.jpg  

Last edited by 91FormulaKiller; 02-13-2016 at 11:28 AM.
Old 02-10-2016, 10:50 PM
Launching!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

How much for aluminum wheels?
Old 02-11-2016, 09:21 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by vff_jeff

I wish I could do them, I get asked all the time but unfortunately I have not built my custom oven yet so I cannot do wheels yet. As soon as the oven is up and running I can quote wheels. Sorry about that.
Old 02-11-2016, 09:37 AM
Launching!

Updated original post with pics of my last job of bike parts I did for a friend
Old 02-13-2016, 11:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 76 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by 91FormulaKiller
Updated original post with pics of my last job of bike parts I did for a friend
I would be interested in getting my truck accessory bracket coated but shipping the part 2 u and back kills the sales aspect. If you had them on hand and would send them out that is more appealing for me at least.
Old 02-13-2016, 11:36 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by customblackbird
I would be interested in getting my truck accessory bracket coated but shipping the part 2 u and back kills the sales aspect. If you had them on hand and would send them out that is more appealing for me at least.
Understandable and wish I had more parts on hand but it just simply would be too much of a gamble as far as losing money on parts if I did that, they may never sell because of buyers personal tastes or demand. However, I am trying to offer a better deal, an average online powder coater (for example) will charge $40-$70 each on brake calipers, I called a local shop, reputable, and they told me $250-$350 for a set which both I think are ridiculous. Anyway, if you have more than 1 part, like brackets, PM me what you have and I can try to work a deal out. Thanks
Old 02-13-2016, 11:50 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by vff_jeff
just wanted to add, that because you and 4 more people this day alone asked me about wheels/rims (making a total of 42 people since last November when I started powder coating) I decided to build a custom oven. I'll be starting it this month and hopefully will have it done within 1-1.5 months.
Old 02-24-2016, 11:41 AM
Launching!

Still doing parts while I'm building the large oven. Here's a valve cover set I'm doing. Wrinkle black.
Attached Thumbnails Powdercoated Parts-vc01.jpg   Powdercoated Parts-vc02.jpg   Powdercoated Parts-vc03.jpg   Powdercoated Parts-vc04.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Powdercoated Parts