Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

WTT- T56 with monster clutch and flywheel for Auto setup- Feeler

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2016, 12:49 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTT- T56 with monster clutch and flywheel for Auto setup- Feeler

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $1
Location (State): CT
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a F body t56 with around 45k on it thats in great shape, shifts great with no grinds. Still in my car driving right now. Anyone interested is welcome to take it for a ride.

Has a stage 3 Monster clutch and flywheel with very little use, new TOB and hurst shifter, remote bleeder, braided clutch line, ect.

Looking to trade this for an auto setup that can hold 1000whp. Pretty sure id like a 4l80 but if anyone has anything else, offer up.

The only issue i ever had with the trans is it got stuck in 4th gear once. Been driving it since with out issue. Still driving it now. Come take it for a ride, do some burn outs and make sure it fits your needs.

Call or text 860 552 9265. Or PM

Would be willing to sell for the right price.
Old 04-14-2016, 05:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm looking to do an auto to manual swap (so I have a 4L60E only, unfortunately) but I would love to take your trans and hardware off of you for the right price. If you can do freight that'd be great but I'm in MI otherwise.

Would a 4L60E be any use to you? I've never built a trans so I wouldn't know. Obviously I'd throw in $$$ as well. Could literally trade a bunch of the hardware for each other's swap and then figure out the $.
Old 04-16-2016, 07:52 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Redbirds
I'm looking to do an auto to manual swap (so I have a 4L60E only, unfortunately) but I would love to take your trans and hardware off of you for the right price. If you can do freight that'd be great but I'm in MI otherwise.

Would a 4L60E be any use to you? I've never built a trans so I wouldn't know. Obviously I'd throw in $$$ as well. Could literally trade a bunch of the hardware for each other's swap and then figure out the $.
Still trying to figure out what I want to do with the car. I'll keep you posted

Quick Reply: WTT- T56 with monster clutch and flywheel for Auto setup- Feeler