Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

17" American Racing Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2016, 06:55 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 17" American Racing Wheels

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $920
Part Fits: 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): NC
Item Condition: Used
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I purchased these new a few years ago. They came off my 70 Camaro. I recently installed a DSE sub-frame and Baer brakes. These wheels will not fit. I need to have 18” wheelsto clear the calipers. It is the only reason I am selling.

These are American Racing Wheels part # VN402 CL200S. The fronts are 17” x (either 8 or 8 ˝”) with 5” back spacing. The rears are 17” x(9 ˝ or 10”) with 5 ˝” back spacing. The tires mounted are BFG G-Force KDWS. The fronts are 245/45-17 and the rears are 285/40-17. The front tires are almost new. The rear tires have maybe a few thousand miles left, depending onhow heavy a foot you have.

I cannot remember the exact width of the wheels, thus the“either/or”. I can’t remember how to measure them with the tires on. We can verify that if someone is seriously interested… I do know that this wheel/tirecombo fits a 2nd gen just about perfect.
I am selling the wheels. Price is the same whether you want the tires or not.
These wheels have zero dents, scratches or other defects.They do need a good polishing which I will do before they sell.

Price: These wheels if bought new would cost $1840 withouttax or shipping. I am asking $920 for the set – this is half of the new price. The tires have since been discontinued, but the KDW line was a quality high performance line of tires.
Thanks for looking. Long live American Muscle…
I will be driving from NC to Michigan the weekend of July 7th. I can bring these along for anyone along that route...
Attached Thumbnails 17" American Racing Wheels-ar1.jpg   17" American Racing Wheels-ar2.jpg   17" American Racing Wheels-ar3.jpg  

Quick Reply: 17" American Racing Wheels