Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Hendrix HEX Strut Bar

Old 09-03-2016, 03:55 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hendrix HEX Strut Bar

Category: Accessories
Price: $225
Part Fits: 04-06 Pontiac GTO
Location (State): MI
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

SOLD I have a HEX Strut Bar in Hammertone Color for sale, Bar fits 04-06 GTO's with a Maggie, may fit ones without Maggie too but that I don't know. Bar is in excellent condition & was on the car only a few months, less than 300 Miles total driving ... $225 +Shipping

I'm selling the Bar because I'm not completely happy with the way it fit's, it fit on the car but blocked the Brake Fluid Reservoir enough to where you would have to take the bar back off to put any fluid or change the fluid in the Brake Reservoir. Maybe it would fit different on another car, I don't know, I talked to the HEX people several times & they just sorts shrugged it off as it was my car & not their Bar, told me to move the Brake Fluid Tank & or the Booster lol. Anyway any potential owners should know the Bar may fit tight & block the Brake Reservior some before buying.

The Bar was bought for a 04 GTO Auto Trans Car. the Trans Fluid Dip Stick Tube will have to be bent some either forward or to the side in order to check the Trans fluid, this is normal for this Bar on a A4 Trans ...
SOLD

Last edited by STE\/E; 11-21-2016 at 12:16 AM.
Old 10-16-2016, 08:42 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump Up

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hendrix HEX Strut Bar