Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

*Updated* TNT F1 Ring Nitrous Kit, NX Fire & Ice Bottle Heater System, Remote Opener

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 03:37 PM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Cool *Updated* TNT F1 Ring Nitrous Kit, NX Fire & Ice Bottle Heater System, Remote Opener

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $600
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): NC
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9, LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

** Updated ** Lowered Price!

** Updated** Located the switch panel that is for the on/off, bottle heater and purge - Pics Added **

This TNT F1 Ring Nitro us Oxide kit was one of the best on the market at the time of purchase (late 2007). If you research TNT Nitrous kits you'll find nothing but great reviews. The advertised HP added was actually rwhp. It's only been used perhaps 10-15 times quite a few years ago in late 2007 and early 2008.

I'd like to sell everything as a package. The contents of this sale are:

TNT F1 Ring nitrous kit with needle gauge $850 (new)
NX Fire and ice bottle heater system (holds +/- 5psi) $425 (new)
Cold Fusion Solenoid style opener (remote opener) $199 (new)
Additional N20 10lb Bottle $220 (new guestimate)
Custom Bottle Mount with Brackets (for C5) $???
Total $1694+

Basically a $1700+ kit (at that time) for now only $600 + shipping which includes the TWO 10lb bottles. This is a great deal for someone who is, or has access to an experienced N20 installer.

Please keep in mind that his kit has been sitting in my garage for years. It was working perfectly when removed however I HIGHLY recommend testing everything first, especially the solenoids and have them rebuilt if necessary. A few minor pieces might be missing and I no longer have the instructions. And now includes switch panel with wiring and fuses. I can't seem to locate the purge solenoid. If I locate it before purchase I'll include it for free.

This kit can easily be jetted to 200rwhp if not more. I'll include all of the jets that I have. I only ran the jets for 150 and that was FUN!

The engine at the time was a forged 402 LS2 with the factory LS 2 intake manifold. If you have an LS1 you'll probably have to replace the manifold and throttle body, to a larger diameter but I could be wrong. Check the below pictures for the measurements.

I did not install this kit, an extremely reputable member of this forum did at the time. He actually built the entire car.

Last edited by ForceFedC5; 10-19-2016 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Lower Price!!
Old 10-19-2016, 11:45 AM
Launching!

Bump for lower price!
Old 10-24-2016, 12:34 PM
Launching!

TTT for Monday!
Old 11-07-2016, 08:49 AM
Launching!

Monday BUMP!
Old 11-11-2016, 02:51 PM
Launching!

Friday BUMP!

Quick Reply: *Updated* TNT F1 Ring Nitrous Kit, NX Fire & Ice Bottle Heater System, Remote Opener