Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Trailblazer SS Kooks 1 7/8 LT's with ORY, PCM of NC E-Fan setup/Trans cooler setup

Old 10-13-2016, 10:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Trailblazer SS Kooks 1 7/8 LT's with ORY, PCM of NC E-Fan setup/Trans cooler setup

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
Engine: LS2/LS3/LS7/L92/LS9
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Hey guys, I have decided not to mod my Trailblazer SS so I'm selling the parts I bought for it. Everything is brand new.

NIB Kooks 1 7/8 longtube headers with 3 inch ORY and new style merge. $1000 shipped to the lower 48.

PCM of NC E-Fan setup with dual spal fans and 3 relay wiring kit. This 3 relay kit will only fit 2006 TBSS's. Also have the PCM of NC 3 wire battery upgrade kit/fan clutch removal wrenches, and a 160* thermostat. This is a full kit to do this job all you need is the pcm patch from PCM of NC and it's free. This full kit is $725 shipped. All parts are new and again this kit will fit 2006 Trailblazer SS's. I need $600 shipped to the lower 48 for this setup.

PCM of NC brake duct mounted trans cooler with black braided lines and AN fittings. Brand new. Costs $295 shipped new. I'll take $250 shipped to the lower 48.

PCM of NC LS spark plug wires. These come with black heat socks (don't remember what brand these are). $120 shipped.

LS1/LS2/LS6 stock rocker arms with Straub bronze bushing kit installed and bolts included. These have not been used since being put together by a member here who has done a bunch of these. $225 shipped.

I will have pics of everything this weekend. Thanks.
Old 10-14-2016, 09:43 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

do the headers and y-pipe fit an AWD TBSS?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Trailblazer SS Kooks 1 7/8 LT's with ORY, PCM of NC E-Fan setup/Trans cooler setup