Notices

WTB: Running LS1 longblock

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 02:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default WTB: Running LS1 longblock

Looking for a running engine for a conversion. I'll be throwing some boost on it, so lower the mileage the better! Looking to spend $1500 at the most, and New England area is preferred so I can come pick it up! Don't need a harness, ecm, or even intake manifold, just a long-block with coils.

PM's are best to get in touch with me!
Old 10-15-2009, 03:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Monte88
Looking for a running engine for a conversion. I'll be throwing some boost on it, so lower the mileage the better! Looking to spend $1500 at the most, and New England area is preferred so I can come pick it up! Don't need a harness, ecm, or even intake manifold, just a long-block with coils.

PM's are best to get in touch with me!
I have a L33 with 269 Comp cam, 918 springs on Z06 heads. Build for about 400Hp (the write up in Car and Driver had this set-up with LT headers and it maxed at 436hp). I bought it stock w/9500 miles and added the rest (never did installed the motor though). It comes complete including, all bolt on acc, manifolds, computer, TB, and a new LS1 intake. I even have the (TCV) and the pedal (DBW). The engine was painted with Maserati wrinkle pain and baked properly. It is show quality. I was not looking to sell, but since a Ls7 has come available I think I might part with this engine. Send my your e-mail and I will forward photos. I have much more than $1500.00 in to the motor but we can talk. I wasn't planning on selling but maybe we can find common ground on price. (BTW I live in Mass).
Old 10-15-2009, 04:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm selling the motor in my car. runs strong with no issues except for the fact it has 120,000. would sell for $1000 if your interested

Quick Reply: WTB: Running LS1 longblock